"New Black Panthers" Leader Robbed At Gun Point Then Calls Police, He's Now Thankful For Police

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
A black panther out'chea lacking?
full

An (alleged) "leader" of a pro-black organization that apparently has no sort of awareness about how whites use the media and allows himself to become a tool of propaganda?
full

Reminds me of how Quanell X allowed himself to become a propaganda item for the police a few years back

Banned
Daps
The Public need to understand that "It's No New Black Panther Party!".

The Original New Black Panther Party that was Founded By Aaron Michaels & under The National Leadership Of Aaron Michaels & Dr. Khallid A. Muhammad (Ph.D) became dissolved after February. 17, 2001 due to The Decease Of Dr. Khallid A. Muhammad (Ph.D).

True Fact!: -> Dr. Khallid A. Muhammad (Ph.D) Was "About That Life!" Which Speak For Itself!

Unethical Factors such as this wouldn't have happen under no circumstances under The National Leadership Of Aaron Michaels & Dr. Khallid A. Muhammad (Ph.D) because The Public automatic knew what the consequences would've been.

Banned
Daps
I remember when Aaron Michaels, Dr. Khallid A. Muhammad (Ph.D) & The *OP* (Original Panthers) Of The Original NBPP use to perform Armed With Their Service Weapons (AK-47's. AR-15's, 50 Caliber Machine Guns, Etc) Drugs Patrols & run The Drug Dealers permanent out of The (Black/African American) Communities.

I also remember when Aaron Michaels, Dr. Khallid A. Muhammad (Ph.D) & The *OP* (Original Panthers) Of The Original NBPP went to Jasper, Texas Armed & Fully Locked & Loaded with their Service Weapons (AK-47's. AR-15's, 50 Caliber Machine Guns, Etc) to Protect & Serve The (Black/African American) Communities & ran The KKK (Ku Klux Klan) away from their own Press Conference concerning The James Byrd Hate Crime.

Note: Here's A Certified Video That's Listed Below Of The Stand-Off In Jasper, Texas Concerning The James Byrd Hate Crime Case.