[*NEW*] A.V. - "Chose Me" [2nd Single off #TheAVLP: I'm MAYOR] #IgnoreMyMusicAtYourOwnRisk

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
UPDATE: PREFORMING IN BROLIN JANUARY 18TH, COME fukk WIT ME & SUPPORT A GOOD CAUSE :

12402225_789323614530284_303194694629662944_o.jpg

LINKS WORKING!

fukkitdoe will be my first single. [Street/Club]
Chose Me will be the 2nd single. [Club/Ladies]
Came4DaMoney or Feel Me will be my 3rd. [Mainstream/Positive]

As of now, the albums unfinished but I'll be in the booth from now until January. Videos coming February-April. Album release is in April as well. Please don't waste your time with comments about audio levels, mixing, timing, etc. It's just a rough mix, brehs. I'll put some finished shyt out soon. (It's the complete song) But I'm trying to keep this project under wraps for the most part and just preview it to my nikkas on the Coli before anywhere else hears anything.

:ahh:

Just laid these 2 today. (12/4/2015) "fukkitdoe" was just a one-take dry run. Didn't get enough time to lay the entire thing down, just a skeleton, so that's why it sounds more bare-bones than "Chose Me". Both songs are incomplete.

Leave feedback for Daps & Reps. You nikkas know me. :shaq:

2016 gone be real spoooky, brehs :ohhh:

@BillCosbyAteMyHomework @Brooklynzson @the cac mamba @AJtheOne @BronxFleezy @Ku$h Parker @Azul @BrothaZay @Guwop @Mountain @LakeSt.Lenny @Groanman @Cali_livin @Manic Prophet @muse @JerryCL @essdot @Amy Traphouse @Ronnie Lott @steezy @MAKAVELI25 @Roddy Right @hustlemania @MrFettuccinePockets @Mr.GetNasty @WickedSkengman @WickedGames @Miracle Violence @Miranda @Chief @houston911 @Dat Bruh Bill @LauderdaleBoss @Canon @Trajan @Always-Right Liggins @Emperor_ReinScarf @Pumpfaker Flex @PumPumAholic® @Raedawn07 @23statcity @derechted @Dreamchaser @Dreamzeedream @Black @blackcrusaderm @Dwolf @RUNQNS @Ill Clinton @manning2nicks @Mowgli @Cat piss martini @GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy! @old_timer @charmander @Soon @Sk3ptical @Anti-Anime @Bret Easton Ellis @Method Man @Paz @TwelveGod :youngsabo:

If you haven't peeped the thread I dropped when I first came home late September: Previews From The AV LP: I'm MAYOR

@Brooklynzson Somebody look out for the God. I can't ever get my shyt stickied around here. Cross promo for this album & the website gonna be crazy. You nikkas just wait. :lupe:

Last edited:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Tags coming later, I'm on the go. Chose Me will be the 2nd single. As of now, it is unfinished but I'll be in the booth from now until January. Videos coming February-April. Album release is in April as well. :ahh:

:russ: Please do not bother with comments about audio levels, mixing, timing, etc. It's just a rough mix, brehs. I'll put some finished shyt out soon. (It's the complete song) But I'm trying to keep this project under wraps for the most part and just preview it to my nikkas on the Coli before anywhere else hears anything.

Just laid these 2 today. "fukkitdoe" was just a one-take dry run. Didn't get enough time to lay the entire thing down, just a skeleton, so that's why it sounds more bare-bones than "Chose Me". Both songs are incomplete.

Leave feedback for Daps & Reps. You nikkas know me. :shaq:

2016 gone be real spoooky, brehs :ohhh:

Will post tags & lyrics later. On the go at the moment. Felon business. :youngsabo:

STREET nikkaS WE BIKE! :blessed:

If you haven't peeped the thread I dropped when I first came home late September: Previews From The AV LP: I'm MAYOR

@Brooklynzson Somebody look out for the God. I can't ever get my shyt stickied around here. Cross promo for this album & the website gonna be crazy. You nikkas just wait. :lupe:

That Chose Me is my type of shyt, that shyt nice breh. I been trying to get a hold of more grimey beats similar to that type of shyt. U got anyone u could refer me to online bruh?

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Finally fixed the links. fukkitdoe wouldn't post because of how the Coli edits curses in links. :mjlol:

Last edited: