Essential Official Netflix Thread

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
DON'T WATCH TITAN WITH THE GUY FROM AVATAR.

-10/10 it's dumpster fire. the plot is dumb, the acting is dumb, the characters are dumb. don't waste 90 minutes of your life
It is so so so bad but I... can't stop watching. I've hated Sam Worthington ever since he stepped on the scene. Terrible actor. Zero charisma. Horrible at masking his accent. But I just enjoy watching his shytty movies because I just like watching him fail. It's so weird

This is just a really really dumb sci fi movie.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Anybody seen that girl wrestling movie yet?? Oh, if there is an amazon prime version of this thread let me know

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
It is so so so bad but I... can't stop watching. I've hated Sam Worthington ever since he stepped on the scene. Terrible actor. Zero charisma. Horrible at masking his accent. But I just enjoy watching his shytty movies because I just like watching him fail. It's so weird

This is just a really really dumb sci fi movie.

my god..

tumblr_o3h0r1WX0X1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

in the middle of the movie shifted totally to something else...director was a coward tbh

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
Damn, don't even know where to start. So much shyt.... What kinda shows do you like?

I like everything from Train to Bussan, which was probably the best horror flick I've ever seen to science fiction (I did get to catch season 1 of stranger things) and gangster shyt (I hear Narcos is good) I love documentaries too, supernatural shyt,..

I think I'm pretty open..If it's good, I can just appreciate it.

kej718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watching RAPTURE (Only episode 2 cause Nas is on it), 10/10 for that episode did not watch the rest of it.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
they dont waste NO time bringing the fukkery back in Doctor Foster season 2
:deadmanny: