Essential Official Netflix Thread

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Why would you want it dubbed fam?

I like it in their native language. ..you can sort of get the subtleties

I know man, just lazy or maybe I just read to slow or something ,, nevertheless some of the best movies I have see are in a different language.

I have been trying to gain the energy for 6 years now to watch pan labyrinth
:francis:

shadowking

All Star
Daps
les-affames-ravenous-netflix.jpg

Good movie. French Canadian.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
watched 2 episodes of Seven Seconds early this morning.

shoulda named that shyt "You Will Hate Every Single White Person on this Show Fairly Easy"

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
watched 2 episodes of Seven Seconds early this morning.

shoulda named that shyt "You Will Hate Every Single White Person on this Show Fairly Easy"
My girl was watching this shyt last night when i came home

I don’t even know why nikkas waste their time watching shyt like this

You already know it’s just gonna piss you off

dvdjamm

All Star
Daps
Reppin
California
28434896_1693273920741435_8149467609687916544_n.jpg

Rob Liefeld’s Extreme Universe Lands At Netflix

Netflix has bet big on the Extreme Universe of graphic novel characters hatched by Rob Liefeld, whose disruptive Deadpool creation was the blockbuster movie surprise of 2016. Netflix has made a seven-figure rights deal, and Akiva Goldsman will set up and oversee a high-end writers’ room — similar to ones he has run for the Ology series, and the Transformers spinoffs — to generate a series of feature films with connective tissue, anchored by Liefeld’s comic book creations. Goldsman, Liefeld and Brooklyn Weaver will be the producers. Weed Road’s Greg Lessans will be exec producer.

The marriage between Extreme Universe and Goldsman came out of an earlier deal for Liefeld’s Avengelyne, which he is developing to direct at Paramount. The new deal gives Netflix a shot at a branded series of films. Extreme Universe covers six comic books, encompassing more than 50 characters that include Brigade, Bloodstrike, Cybrid, Re-Gex, Bloodwulf and Kaboom. An earlier deal had been struck involving producer Graham King and Fundamental Films, but that did not work out and Netflix stepped up.

The Extreme Universe characters are written very much in the subversive, edgy style that defined Deadpool. The Fox film became the highest-grossing R-rated movie ever, with a sequel opening May 18.

Essentially, Netflix has bet on a beachhead of fresh IP consisting of new characters for the big screen, at a time when superhero IP is in short supply.

“Rob Liefeld’s Extreme Universe features gritty stories and distinctive characters,” said Netflix feature film chief Scott Stuber. “Akiva’s creative voice has been behind some of the largest movie franchises, making him uniquely capable of helping bring these superheroes from the Extreme Universe to life for Netflix.”

Netflix is eager to create more new IP after it ordered a sequel from its first big sci-fi tentpole, the David Ayer-directed Will Smith-Joel Edgerton-starrer Bright.