Essential Official Netflix Thread

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Can't remember. They're going to go back in time and forward in time. You just now watchin' this piff:what: This show was everything back on the :hamster:days:noah:
I thought it was some up to date Gilligan Island sh1t. I knew people that watched it, but I just never got into :francis:

Daps
maxresdefault.jpg

:deadmanny::dead::deadrose:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Lol Netflix has Kindergarten Cop part 2 with Dolph Lundgren and Bill Bellamy

I'm watching this shyt lol
:dead: Never even heard of that sh1t:mjlol:

Lost is really good. Sweet ole Rose was bedwenchin :damn:

I forgot how good that dyke Michelle Rodriguez use to look :wow:

This dude k@k Sawyer :scust:

Michael is so annoying. N1gga always yelling:scust:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
slasher871.jpg

Slasher – 2016 TV series
One for the horror fans out there, Slasher is a new American series following the events in the small town of Waterbury. The first series focuses on a mysterious entity named only as ‘the executioner’ who has been terrorizing the area. No prizes for guessing what he’s been getting up to.
Date added: May 17th - Netflix

the fukk is this nonsense?

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just finished watching all 6 seasons of Lost :wow:

shyt was great when it was like the others vs airplane people and the airplane people trying to figure out what to live on the island.:ehh:

The whole Dharma initiative was stupid af:snoop:
You got 6 hubs and 1 monitoring station with unlimited amounts of foods, running water, electronics and a bunch of other shyt you trying to make me believe that dudes like Desmond and there other dude were just chilling without being attack by others

Don't get me started on Ben dude should died multiple times but somehow manages to live all 6 seasons.

All that black smoke monster shyt and the bullshyt with Charlies. All the characters always fall for the most obvious traps the only with some sense is the iraq guy.

All this you don't know if their still living or are in hell. The time traveling shyt. The show was all over the place idk how this shyt is so highly recommend I watched it because of the hype I give myself a L for that:mjpls:

Edit: Oh yeah shout out to my African nikka Mr.Eko he was easily the best character on the show