o-THE-SQUARE-900.jpg

Amazing and very well done.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
BREHS I NEED YOUR HELP

So this weekend I was on my parents house and wanted to use their laptop (left mine at home) to watch the "20 feet from stardom" documentary. So I use the search bar and find out the doc is not available. I'm like :wtf: because I know for sure I saw it last week on my laptop when I was looking for some random doc to watch.

So I began searching a bunch of stuff that I've already seen on Netflix in the past (with my computer) only to find out that a big percentage of them aren't available :mindblown: Now keep in mind this is the EXACT same account I'm using. The only difference is that I'm using a different laptop.

I come home a today, login to Netflix and lo and behold..the stuff that wasn't available on my parent's computer IS available on mine. I even tried with a friends PC to see if this was just a thing with my parent's laptop. But no, I couldn't find the same stuff on my breh's PC when I used my account. It seems that for whatever reason I'm able to use the US Netflix instead of the Chilean one (I live in Chile, never been in the US).

Look, I'm NOT complaining at all. I've been eating real good the past 8 months out of all the piff that's available but I wanna know why this happened to see if I can access the piff library on another computer (my laptop doesn't have much life left in it so I might have to change it soon).

My internet connection is from the same company my friend and parents have and I do not use those weird IPs to access US only stuff... I have no clue at all why I'm able to use the US Netflix library :wtf:

Do you have the Hola unblocker?

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/hola/

You can get whatever region you want if you install that.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Just watched this last night. Decent flick. Didn't didn't expect the ending. Nice setup for multiple sequels. I'd definitely suggest it.
yeah
movies like that fukk me up tho
like on some... "is there really a level of internet fukkery that is THAT fukked up?!" :dwillhuh:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
yeah
movies like that fukk me up tho
like on some... "is there really a level of internet fukkery that is THAT fukked up?!" :dwillhuh:
Funny thing is, I was telling my gf that shyt like that is why I never got into sites like chatroulette and shyt. You never know who the fukk you can come across and people are straight up weird on them sites.