Don Cheadle
dead ass never heard of this before

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
BREHS I NEED YOUR HELP

So this weekend I was on my parents house and wanted to use their laptop (left mine at home) to watch the "20 feet from stardom" documentary. So I use the search bar and find out the doc is not available. I'm like :wtf: because I know for sure I saw it last week on my laptop when I was looking for some random doc to watch.

So I began searching a bunch of stuff that I've already seen on Netflix in the past (with my computer) only to find out that a big percentage of them aren't available :mindblown: Now keep in mind this is the EXACT same account I'm using. The only difference is that I'm using a different laptop.

I come home a today, login to Netflix and lo and behold..the stuff that wasn't available on my parent's computer IS available on mine. I even tried with a friends PC to see if this was just a thing with my parent's laptop. But no, I couldn't find the same stuff on my breh's PC when I used my account. It seems that for whatever reason I'm able to use the US Netflix instead of the Chilean one (I live in Chile, never been in the US).

Look, I'm NOT complaining at all. I've been eating real good the past 8 months out of all the piff that's available but I wanna know why this happened to see if I can access the piff library on another computer (my laptop doesn't have much life left in it so I might have to change it soon).

My internet connection is from the same company my friend and parents have and I do not use those weird IPs to access US only stuff... I have no clue at all why I'm able to use the US Netflix library :wtf:

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
just watched fargo bc i wanted to try watching the tv show..

it was boring as fukk.. :patrice:

i guess the accents, the way it was filmed, everything that gave the film a strange atmosphere is supposed to make it better somehow.. but i didn't like it at all. the movie just felt awkward to me.

it pretty much took away all interest i had in the show.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
just watched fargo bc i wanted to try watching the tv show..

it was boring as fukk.. :patrice:

i guess the accents, the way it was filmed, everything that gave the film a strange atmosphere is supposed to make it better somehow.. but i didn't like it at all. the movie just felt awkward to me.

it pretty much took away all interest i had in the show.
Damn breh, both the show and tv show are outstanding. Guess it's not for everybody tho

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
Damn breh, both the show and tv show are outstanding. Guess it's not for everybody tho

man i dunno.. it was just a sense of "what am i missing here?" while watching the movie..

is the show a lot like the movie? i'll probably still take a look anyways.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yup.

Canada has stuff like fresh prince, hannibal, brooklyn 99, batman tas, spider tas, x men tas etc.

A lot of it overlaps but theirs quite a bit that isnt on the us.

I switch between them.

:ohhh::damn: we used to have spider man and x men...now they're on amazon. well x men and batman are, only some spider man is on

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
man i dunno.. it was just a sense of "what am i missing here?" while watching the movie..

is the show a lot like the movie? i'll probably still take a look anyways.
No. Movie and tv show are completely different. At least check out the 1st episode.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:ohhh::damn: we used to have spider man and x men...now they're on amazon. well x men and batman are, only some spider man is on
Canada netflix has every single animated spider man show. All of em. Their was one with neil patrick harris that only lasted like one season or something id never even heard of. Tons of dc and marvel animated films too.

Plus og transformers, gi joe etc.

You know how to switch between the canads and us netflix?

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
Started watching Dexter (I tried years ago but couldn't get into it because it was repetitive and predictable)

So far I'll give it :trash: :trash:Lots of over-acting and inconsistencies...

I can't stand his horseface sister Deb...I just want to punch my screen when she is on but now I just fast-forward and its all good:ehh:

I can't stand Rita...so I fast forward through her scenes :ehh:

then it was the English chick but he killed her so its all good now :ehh:

And finally James, the mad black woman was extremely annoying but is all good now cause he is dead :ehh:

Overall, Dexter maneuvering and manipulating in order for him not to get caught is what keeping me entertained.