Neo Nazi invades field in Germany vs. Ghana game

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ae5d23b0-f9a0-11e3-a928-95b2353454ab_invader-muntari.jpg

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/socce...itch-during-ghana-germany-game-235011679.html

RIO DE JANEIRO — FIFA’s plea to eliminate racism at this year’s World Cup continues to fall on deaf ears.

Despite a vehement campaign from the organization and pleas and public service announcements from teams and players, it has been one of the overriding themes of the 2014 World Cup.

The anti-discrimination Fare network, which made reports to FIFA about the matter on Thursday, noted that there were several neo-Nazi signs at matches involving Russia and Croatia.

And on Saturday, it took center stage again when a Nazi sympathizer rushed the field during the Ghana-Germany game. No security attempted to stop him as he took his shirt off to reveal a pro-Nazi message. He had to be ushered off the field by Ghana midfielder Sulley Muntari.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
It kills me how so many of the foreigners I talk to love to tell me how other parts of the world is so tolerant culturally an it's not like the racism in America but every time a event of this magnitude takes place the racism reveals itself
I remember watching something like e:60 doing a a segment on racism in soccer, shyt had me like :merchant:. I know stuff over here can get bad,but those fans take it to the extreme.