Ned Starks Fever Dream + Yesterday's GoT Episode = Mind Blown Theory. Non Book Readers Only.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Here goes a link to a video that reveals Ned Stark's Fever Dream. It's from Book One. In the first season of the show he wakes up from an obvious dream in a sweat but it's never revealed what he dreamt about.

Combine this with a few other clues from yesterdays episode

- Stannis implying how he might have doubts about Jon Snow's birth
- Littlefinger rolling his eyes at Sansa saying her aunt was raped
- Mellisandra trying to get in Jon's pants
- Them presenting a nicer side of Rhaegard that would put doubt on the whole rape thing

and you have

WHO THE fukk ARE JON SNOW's REAL PARENTS :dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh:

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
It seems almost too obvious but the evidence is there. Not to bring up the books but there is a lot more backstory about this in there that the show only touches on. I think it may be true but with some kind of twist we won't see coming.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It seems almost too obvious but the evidence is there. Not to bring up the books but there is a lot more backstory about this in there that the show only touches on. I think it may be true but with some kind of twist we won't see coming.

It's not that obvious when you consider that the show has to exist as a stand alone text. They need to give enough clues in the show about John's real parents so the non-wiki reader, you tube watcher, book reader has a shot at figuring it out.

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Book readers have been onto this for years now. I think the biggest thing that could happen is that whole theory NOT be true. That would really shake things up. People sniffed out the "theory" so much so that it being confirmed via book or tv show won't even be much of a shock at this point. It's evident that in the show, they are starting to plant the seeds now so that they can reap the benefits later.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
who are they?

I am watching the series but I dont know them two

Neither of them have appeared on the show. They both died before the events of the show started. Robert and Ned talked about them in Season 1 and there was a lot of talk about them in last night's episode.

Basically the theory goes that Rhageor Targaryeon didn't kidnap Ned's sister and that they were actually in love. They had a kid (Jon Snow) and Ned pretended it was his b*stard to cover for his sister and protect the kid from Robert Baratheon (he was engaged to Ned's sister and loved her).