Ned Stark fukked up brehs

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I'm sure we've all seen season 1 of GoT if not :camby: too bad

Ned had sooooooo many opportunities to win towards the end there. So many opportunities, but he had absolutely ZERO clue how to play the game. I dunno it might also just be an utter lack of all ambition or just hardheaded ness. But he had so many chances and none of them are more unforgivable than when he turned down Renly's offer right after Robert drank the milk of the poppy and was to die. He could have more or less molded Joffrey to his own, he was only what like 12 still.

Ned Stark :ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Loyalty will only you get you killed or leave you broke...

To the Game of Thrones, You have to know when to be loyal, and when to be a snake, while maintaining your reputation in the public eye...

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Yep. And for some reason, out of Varys and Littlefinger, the one he chose to trust was Littlefinger? The guy wants your woman breh. Like....how the fukk u think it's gonna work out. He shouldn't have truly trusted either, but for all intents and purposes it seems as though Varys was mostly truthful when talking to and helping Ned. Just because he knew stuff almost immediately, he thought he should favor Littlefinger? Man Ned deserved that shyt man. Had he just sided with Renly or told Renly what the fukk he knew(!!!) right then it would have been perfect.

I mean...wasn't it his plan to pretty much exile the Lanniesters anyways where they'd probably die? Renly's plan was a quicker more efficient version of that. Why didn't Ned just fukking ACT when he had the chance. That's why the Starks gonna keep taking L's.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Hey how would you feel If I spoiled the first 5 books for you.

Thats what you did to people who havent seen season 1.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Even with all of that he still could have at least gotten away, if his bytch azz daughter didn't sell him out.
:wtf: When did Sansa sell him out?

Hey how would you feel If I spoiled the first 5 books for you.

Thats what you did to people who havent seen season 1.
Why would someone who hasn't watched Season 1 even bother to read past the first line in the OP?

Last edited:

BasedPrime

Xbox Woe
Daps
614.jpg

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
in 2014 literally every single person knows ned dies in season 1... i see where your comin from but your goin a little over with it.
Speaking of which I sat down & watched all 3 seasons of GoT back in December. I had to hold back tears when Ned Stark was killed off. Did anyone else feel that way?