NBA Issues Statement: Durant Was Fouled, LeBron Deserved Technical.

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
According to the league, Richard Jefferson should have been called for a foul with 3.1 seconds left for making "foot contact" with the Warriors' Kevin Durantwhich was determined to have affected Durant's SQBR (speed, quickness, balance, rhythm) on the play.

The game ended on Durant missing a 34-foot 3-point attempt from the floor as time expired.

"I fell," Durant said. "And I didn't fall on my own."

Jefferson proclaimed his innocence.

"We all think we're fouled on every play in every single game," Jefferson said. "That's why I say I know the referees have a very hard job. I switched to his body. It looked like he lost his balance. He was trying to regain his balance, and as soon as I saw him start to stumble, I ran off. I ran off so it wouldn't look like I was trying to pressure him more, so he didn't trip on my foot and it looked like I bumped him -- nothing.

"It's one of those things; plays can go either way. ... When you get down to these two quality teams, each play back and forth, everything can be dissected. It's just one of those things that went in our favor at the last play."

The league also determined that LeBron James' dunk with 1:43 remaining, which put the Cavs up 105-103 and gave them their first lead since the first quarter, should have resulted in a technical foul for "deliberately hanging on the rim" after the dunk was completed.

NBA: Durant was fouled, LeBron deserved tech

KDFAIL.0.gif

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
And? Draymond should have been called for a charge on that obvious play.

Steph should not have been taken out of the game to help with their defense.

Point is, that call isn't the reason they lost. They lost cause they gave up a 14 pt lead

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
And? Draymond should have been called for a charge on that obvious play.

Steph should not have been taken out of the game to help with their defense.

Point is, that call isn't the reason they lost. They lost cause they gave up a 14 pt lead
Steph was taken out the game because there was a 24 second violation which was a dead ball. The refs helped the Cavs by even reviewing that shyt.