Nas sold out

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
already did this thread.... pretty lazy attempt op.

1 star, dap un-dap, neg rep.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gnauze criticized black men who dated/married non-black women... only to have relationships with Amy Winehouse and Iggy Azalea.

Phrnozzier lost.

Daps
Reppin
me
is it Oochie Wally Wally or is it One Mic? :dahell:

is it Black Girl Lost or shorty owe you for ice? :patrice:

Jay been real all his life y'all confuse it with conceit :umad:

cause he will not lose y'all try to help Nas cheat :lupe:

he still will not lose - for even in defeat there's a valuable lesson learned so it evens it up for him :blessed:

when the grass is cut the snakes will show :ufdup:

Last edited:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Liquor is completely legal and very enjoyable in the right doses.
I don't think commercials by celebrities creates alcoholics, if anything it might make some alcoholics switch brand.
I'd assume that the alcoholism has declined with the more commercials that has emerged over time, motherfukkers used to drink at work before commercials.

Also he was promoting coca-cola back in the 90s, high blood pressure, diabetes etc from consuming too much sugar and shyt probably kills more than alcohol.

Shammago

By Any Means
Daps
Reppin
Sun rises in the East
Cats coppin excuses because he is Nas. Hey, I like Nas too but dude said he would never sell that poison to the community and he broke his word. If he desperately needs the money, dude knows how to sell records, for Pete ps sake, he is herald as one of the greatest lyricist. So, no coppin of excuses for Nas, dude set the standard and now must be held to it.