1-05 Halftime
1-06 Memory Lane (Sittin' in da Park)
1-07 One Love
1-08 One Time 4 Your Mind
1-09 Represent
1-10 It Ain't Hard to Tell

CD2:

2-01 I'm a Villain
2-02 The Stretch Armstrong and Bobbito Show on WKCR October 28, 1993 (feat. *69, Jungle & Grand Wizard)
2-03 Halftime (Butcher Remix)
2-04 It Ain't Hard to Tell (Remix)
2-05 One Love (LG Main Mix)
2-06 Life's a bytch (feat. AZ) [Arsenal Mix]
2-07 One Love (feat. Sadat X) [One L Main Mix]
2-08 The World Is Yours (Tip Mix)
2-09 It Ain't Hard to Tell (The Stink Mix)
2-10 It Ain't Hard to Tell (The Laidback Remix)

Celebrate the release of illmatic XX, the 20th anniversary edition of Nas' album, illmatic by creating your own Illmatic XX cover art.

http://illmaticxx.nasirjones.com/
yall know what time it is.. :mjpls:

@OnlyInCalifornia @hexagram23 @IronFist @MC Metaphysical @The Ruler 09 @Wallychamp @god shamgod @Newark88 @Billy Ocean @White Mike @Big Mel @Lord Mecca @notorious8562 @SunZoo @MrFettuccinePockets @JP_USAF @Ebonic Plague @The Jewnited States @NormanConnors @Walt @Mr. Negative @Monoblock @Higher Tech @SciDARK @TarPitWu @TrifeGod @EA @SmarkMero @Luca-Brazi @homiedontplaydat @Dillah810 @EQ. @Tetris v2.0 @Todd McPiff @TEKBEATZ @StillNotSoft @Ronnie Lott @KILLAKUTT7 @torcher @T-K-G @Regular_P @the cac mamba @stealthbomber @Ensi @Illeye buckmatic

:blessed:

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
So you hate it before you played it?

i listened to the Butcher remix of Halftime back when it leaked. the beat is cool, i'm glad they didn't try to modernise it and make some trap beat or something. BUT why put 3 Ain't Hard To Tell remixes on there? why put no name producers on there? of all the producers fans have wanted to see Nas with over the years why the fukk choose some guy named Butcher? you're telling me there was no more pre Illmatic songs they could have put on here? there's no live versions? no live production? fukk they should have released that orchestra piece Nas did recently as the second disc, THAT would have been something worthy of a 20th anniversary