☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Has there been any response to Netanyahu's speech from the US intelligence community? I mean, you would assume that the US partaking in these negotiations has something to do with the intelligence they've received and Netanyahu basically came in said "you guys are just doing this because Iran and ISIS don't get along" which sounds like an insult to everyone involved in the negotiations to me. This amid rumors and leaks suggesting that Israel leaked negotiation facts and that Netanyahu made a UN speech that directly contradicted Israeli intelligence. That's not to mention the amount of soundbytes we have of Netanyahu being wrong. He's been claiming Iran is on the verge of Nukes for two decades and that '02 speech where he basically says taking out Saddam Hussein will create positive reverberations is a bad look. So there's potentially broken trust and a history of at the minimum exaggerating truths with this guy...and the Republicans still ate his speech up. I feel like the conclusion is pretty obvious that this is all about lobbying power.
This is false for numerous reasons

1. Saddam was a different story and you have to remember Iraq and Iran are radically different places with different aims. Iraq at one time DID have a WMD program...we know that it clearly stopped though. Iran definitely has one

2. US Intel agrees with what Iran was saying. The only problem is the stunt Bibi pulled by pandering to the US. The US probably knows more about Irans nukes than Israel does. We are the kings of this intel shyt.

3. Theres no contradiction between Bibi and Israeli intelligence. Only a rift in message, not goals.

4. The only reason Iran hasn't gotten a nuke yet after all this time is because of efforts to thwart their development via bombings, killings, and computer viruses, and sanctions etc. Iran has been slowed, but not stopped.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This is false for numerous reasons

1. Saddam was a different story and you have to remember Iraq and Iran are radically different places with different aims. Iraq at one time DID have a WMD program...we know that it clearly stopped though. Iran definitely has one

2. US Intel agrees with what Iran was saying. The only problem is the stunt Bibi pulled by pandering to the US. The US probably knows more about Irans nukes than Israel does. We are the kings of this intel shyt.

3. Theres no contradiction between Bibi and Israeli intelligence. Only a rift in message, not goals.

4. The only reason Iran hasn't gotten a nuke yet after all this time is because of efforts to thwart their development via bombings, killings, and computer viruses, and sanctions etc. Iran has been slowed, but not stopped.

1. Was he right about Saddam's removal improving the state of the middle east? Yes or no?

2. If US intel agrees and has better intel then why would we need Bibi to show and tell us what to do?

4. I really doubt that. In 92 this dude was saying they were close and 20 years later he was using a bomb graphic that his own intelligence disagreed with (video above).

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
@BarNone out here feeling threatened that he can't be challenged on his threads.

utter clown with an abuse of power since he can't handle addressing why his click-bait, partisan pandering articles don't work on everyone else.

Your article in your thread was wrong, and now you're over here trying to silence dissent.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
@Napoleon, from now, every thread you will make because you think your opinions warrants specific threads will be moved here.
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

DUDE, @BarNone MOVED MY THREAD FOR NO REASON!

I have every right to be upset at this gross abuse of power for responding to someone's post!

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

DUDE, @BarNone MOVED MY THREAD FOR NO REASON!

I have every right to be upset at this gross abuse of power for responding to someone's post!
I didn't move your thread you idiot, you did not have a thread. I gave you one because everyone agreed you were off topic and it was annoying as fukk. I have no idea how this became your official thread. @Liu Kang let this one exist as his Iran thread and if he keeps it up then it will happen like we had to do to Slaimon two years ago.

Edit: Matter of fact, fukk it, let this rock. If he wants to make a new Iran thread he can go ahead.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I didn't move your thread you idiot, you did not have a thread. I gave you one because everyone agreed you were off topic and it was annoying as fukk. I have no idea how this became your official thread. @Liu Kang let this one exist as his Iran thread and if he keeps it up then it will happen like we had to do to Slaimon two years ago.

Edit: Matter of fact, fukk it, let this rock. If he wants to make a new Iran thread he can go ahead.
My idea was to do the same thing that was done to restrain @Slaimon from making threads, so it's a good example.

Our HL Emperor (peace be upon Him) thinks His opinions warrants His own threads because His thoughts are to be heard above the pleb's. I then thought about honoring Him by giving Him His own thread because His opinions reign supreme and should be spread to us all peasants. His Highness has stated that Netanyahu said nothing wrong in every threads related to Iran/Israel/Netanyahu. I think in this one, He just forgot (willingly I'm sure) to talk about A.Q. Khan. But He's gonna do it. I have faith in Him.

Last edited:

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
Mother fukk yo weak ass threads.

oHGXjIr.jpg