Napoleon having a girlfriend vs Religious myths & miracles

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Brehs and Brehettes, I damn near fell off my couch when I seen this shyt -

I'm posting from my bed and my girl is asleep next to me tho :sas2:

:umad:

And no, I'm not giving any pics. :win:

Does @Napoleon strike you as the type of dude that would be capable of landing a woman and keeping her around in a committed relationship without transactions taking place? I can't say I know him, but from his posts alone he just exudes a certain level of female repellent, like this dude would probably get into an argument with a bytch if she said "God bless you" after he sneezed. He got that aspergers swag going and it's pretty easy to see it in action when he's 1 track minding a topic. With that in mind, I gotta ask which is more likely to have happened?

Boshongo creation myth -
In the beginning there was only darkness, water, and the great god Bumba. One day Bumba, in pain from a stomach ache, vomited up the sun. The sun dried up some of the water, leaving land. Still in pain, Bumba vomited up the moon, the stars, and then some animals: the leopard, the crocodile, the turtle, and, finally, some men, one of whom, Yoko Lima was white like Bumba.

Or

Napoleon having a woman in his bed?

I don't know about yall but I'm inclined to believe that the great Bumba did in fact have a tummy ache and vomited up the sun, moon and stars, the only part that gives me pause is about Bumba being white :scusthov: but still it just seems more likely to me than @Napoleon being capable of spitting game to a female. I know Bumba spitting up the sun defies all known laws of physics, but @Napoleon getting at broads and bagging them seems to be a lot more improbable than a sentient being spitting up the sun :lupe:

I think we should try to establish the point at which the Religious miracles/myths get way too :whoa: and :mindblown: that Napoleon having a woman seems to be more possible.

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Good for him, but what a lame overused quote "my so is here beside me, but I'm not posting pics." 1. Who cares and 2. Who really wants to see pics? I guess some people do...after all, he just got this thread dedicated to him lol (no offense)

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
:mjlol:I'd pray for this nikka but he might get offended

:russ:

He'll only tolerate it if you say God Bless America.
zDTMeFx.png

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Good for him, but what a lame overused quote "my so is here beside me, but I'm not posting pics." 1. Who cares and 2. Who really wants to see pics? I guess some people do...after all, he just got this thread dedicated to him lol (no offense)

He later tried to tell me he didn't care what I thought, then told me he did care what I thought "To an extent" :dead:

You from Eastern Europe right?

In Hungarian myth, the world is divided into three spheres: the first is the Upper World(Felső világ), the home of the gods; the second is the Middle World (Középső világ) or world we know, and finally the underworld (Alsó világ). In the center of the world stands a tall tree: the World Tree / Tree of Life (Világfa/Életfa). Its foliage is the Upper World, and the Turul bird dwells on top of it. The Middle World is located at its trunk and the underworld is around its roots. In some stories, the tree has fruit: the golden apples.

:lupe: my scientific breakdown of this leads me to believe that this scenario is more likely than @Napoleon having a woman. Have you heard of any of this at all, if so I think we can safely say this is more likely to have happened than @Napoleon getting a woman to not use mace on him.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
He has a gf? :leon:
I'm surprised that someone would be willing to put up with his pretentious bullshyt.

Him having a GF is less likely than the Blackfoot creation myth -

Old Man came from the south, making the terrain, plants, and animals as he headed north. The first people he created were a woman and her son from clay. Old Man showed them how to collect plants for food and told them which herbs were good for treating sickness. He taught them how to make weapons to kill animals and fire so they could cook them. Most importantly, he told them how to get spirit power by finding their spirit animal in their dreams.

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
He later tried to tell me he didn't care what I thought, then told me he did care what I thought "To an extent" :dead:

You from Eastern Europe right?

:lupe: my scientific breakdown of this leads me to believe that this scenario is more likely than @Napoleon having a woman. Have you heard of any of this at all, if so I think we can safely say this is more likely to have happened than @Napoleon getting a woman to not use mace on him.
Lol

I'm eastern Euro but don't know about Hungarian myths.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Lol

I'm eastern Euro but don't know about Hungarian myths.

Well in that case, I'm going to have to assume that since you're Eastern European that the region does in fact exist, therefore the myth from that region is being told by people which is how it spread. Therefore, we can deduce that the myth has some credence since more than 1 person has said it happened, @Napoleon is the only person that can say he has a woman.

Conclusion - Myth validated as being more likely than Napoleon having a woman.