My threads keep getting merged for no reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I'd appreciate it if you did something about it or ban me so I stop making the mistake of posting here :yeshrug:

Here's the thread that has dozens of threads merged
http://www.the-coli.com/arcadium/118139-courtdogs-kennel-31.html

And here is the post & reasoning he gave this time
This isn't E3 related...and full of bullshyt.

Merged for easy reading (or avoiding)
It isn't E3 related and its bullshiit :what: Thats his opinion, but his opinion is so biased that if your opinion doesn't match his? I get silenced?

This is the 2nd time I've brought this issue to your attention. Like I said, do whatever you feel is best. If you not gonna do anything about it, please I.P. ban so we all can go our separate ways :manny:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
The fact that you are still allowed to make threads is mind boggling to me at this point. I know you are upset, but the majority is tired of your nonsense. Being a mod of the arcadium I have to clean up the forum from the same regurgitating bullshyt from you and FEW complain about it.

Notice how I don't merge ANYONE else's threads, but yours. We've been through this before. The-Coli is pretty relaxed when it comes to rules, but as it was explained to "Tom"...it doesn't mean you have the freedom to troll around forums 24/7

YOU ARE NOT BIGGER THAN E3 and I'm not going to let you fukk up the forum in the biggest 3 day stretch in gaming in the past 7-8 YEARS.

Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Op is a faggit. Smh. You did the same shyt on your courtdog profile. Create meaningless threads in a desperate attempt for attention. So they got merged. How about shooting your kids the same amount of attention you out into these weak threads? You love that dam more than your seeds. Smh no wonder your wife left your sorry ass. Probably got tired of the pissy neused mattress.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

cook

Banned
Daps
I'd appreciate it if you did something about it or ban me so I stop making the mistake of posting here :yeshrug:

Here's the thread that has dozens of threads merged
http://www.the-coli.com/arcadium/118139-courtdogs-kennel-31.html

And here is the post & reasoning he gave this time

It isn't E3 related and its bullshiit :what: Thats his opinion, but his opinion is so biased that if your opinion doesn't match his? I get silenced?

This is the 2nd time I've brought this issue to your attention. Like I said, do whatever you feel is best. If you not gonna do anything about it, please I.P. ban so we all can go our separate ways :manny:

If you think its a mistake that you're posting here then you're free to go elsewhere. No one is making you post here.

I can't go through that whole thread so please link to the posts that were originally a thread.

cook

Banned
Daps
you posted your password and then your account was posting from a proxy so its been banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.