My Thoughs on Spiderman 3 before I even see the movie

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I dont believe those were breasts. I think they were just chest meat. Maybe I'm only saying this so that I never have to give Kirsten Dunst adult career any redeemable value.

Either way I still prefer Bryce Dallas Howard's Gwen Stacy over Emma Stone. She was more adorable and more attractive back then. Plus, it wasn't her fault that Spiderman 3 sucked. She didn't make him dance at the nightclub. Hollywood is not going to make me like Emma Stone. I don't care how much better she looks than Kirsten Dunst. The Fukked up part is that Im not done being angry about her. Maxim or People or some other failing mag is going to put her on Top of their Hot 100 list simply because of how well she performs on the casting couch. Look, people, just because you like the "girl next door", doesn't make her the sexiest women alive. Since when does having a cool personality and the ability to not call the cops after being fukked in the ass after I got you drunk on Jager because It was either fukk you or a tubesock at 3am in the morning make you a sex symbol. Stop rewarding these 6s with first round lottery money. Its not that serious.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
spiderman3.gif

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I dont believe those were breasts. I think they were just chest meat. Maybe I'm only saying this so that I never have to give Kirsten Dunst adult career any redeemable value.

Either way I still prefer Bryce Dallas Howard's Gwen Stacy over Emma Stone. She was more adorable and more attractive back then. Plus, it wasn't her fault that Spiderman 3 sucked. She didn't make him dance at the nightclub. Hollywood is not going to make me like Emma Stone. I don't care how much better she looks than Kirsten Dunst. The Fukked up part is that Im not done being angry about her. Maxim or People or some other failing mag is going to put her on Top of their Hot 100 list simply because of how well she performs on the casting couch. Look, people, just because you like the "girl next door", doesn't make her the sexiest women alive. Since when does having a cool personality and the ability to not call the cops after being fukked in the ass after I got you drunk on Jager because It was either fukk you or a tubesock at 3am in the morning make you a sex symbol. Stop rewarding these 6s with first round lottery money. Its not that serious.
im not getting the hype over Emma either. If she wasnt a movie star, she'd be overlooked. She's about as average a white girl as you can get.

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
im not getting the hype over Emma either. If she wasnt a movie star, she'd be overlooked. She's about as average a white girl as you can get.

Yeah, but she's actually a good actress. I'd personally rather watch someone who makes the movie better than eye candy who can't act.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I didnt go to see Tobey Maguire "Night At the Roxbury" Act. I came to see Spiderman.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
It was too many villains in that movie. Venom deserved his own spotlight instead having to share with Sandman and Hobgoblin. I know the studio forced them to put Venom in but if that was the case then the other 2 should have been eliminated. Topher Grace as Eddie Brock was a big fukk up too. Film tried to go in too many directions at once.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Emma is cute and has a sexy personality. I wish she lived next door to me.

kick rocks

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was too many villains in that movie. Venom deserved his own spotlight instead having to share with Sandman and Hobgoblin. I know the studio forced them to put Venom in but if that was the case then the other 2 should have been eliminated. Topher Grace as Eddie Brock was a big fukk up too. Film tried to go in too many directions at once.

That's how I felt about it man, Venom is too trill of a character to have been so overlooked and under appreciated in that movie. And the actor who played him was alright... but everybody knows what they should have done.

MBwithadream

All Star
Daps

It still could be have passable if they gave it 30 more minutes.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Spiderman 3 was all over the place and none of the places it was at were good.

Too many villains and they were all done poorly. Topher grace as venom was laughable. Its like no one had ever saw a picture of Eddie Brock before.

Daps

:lawd:

I was so confused to find out they picked that nikka eric foreman to be venom.

that-70s-show_4012_1.jpg

Really nikka? this is who ya'll got to be venom?

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
Spiderman 3 was a failure for the simple fact that venom never used the term "we". and he shoots web from the top of his hand, not wrist. And why is it that Emma Stone looks worse with every movie she does. The looked the best in Superbad