My Theory on why African American women have higher HIV rates

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
THIS IS JUST MY OPINION

Because many black women date like gay black men...

When gay black men date they focus on:
-looks
-penis size
-stroke

Since their focus is on physicality, they engage in more sex acts...
more sex acts means more risk for infection....

Now you have to remember that a small segment of black men are going to fit the criterion for a relationship.. thus that small segment of guys are going to be having sex with each other...

Now I've seen the type of black men that black women are attracted to... and those men are the same type of men that gay black men like... Add the fact that black women are shallow when concerning black men and you have black gay men and black women dating the same men.... bingo!

You might think that black male incarceration rates/prison sex drives the rates up; but aren't a lot of those guys physically what black women find attractive in black men? And since black women are shallow, they would be more prone to date these men due to their physical, or perceived, physical appearance....

All women practice hypergamy and since black men are poorer, black women have to practice a form of physical hypergamy to offset the black males lower income... this has black women choosing from a shallow pool... and since it's physical, they engage in more sex acts with different men thus increasing their risk of infection....

Now gay black men and black women are going after the same men with the same mindset; and this is how black womens hiv rate is similar to gay black men's...

TL;DR:
-Black women date like gay black men...

-Gay black men have high hiv rates and black women have high hiv rates...

-Why do gay black men have high hiv rates? Dating/lifestyle

-Why do black women have high hiv rates? Dating/lifestyle

-What type of black men do gay black men date?/What type of black men do black women date? Bingo!