my side chick spent the night and my babymama is making a big deal

Mr.Silver

Enlightening And Frightening
Daps
Reppin
Alaska
she aint had nowhere to go. whut was I suppose to do? i told her she cud sleep on da couch for da night. my babymama keep tellin me to b honest so she woke up and asked me who was dat on da couch. so I said "my sidechick" den she wanna get mad and make a big deal like I could have lied and said my cousin or sumthin. u wanna talk bout u wanna take my kids away. Dose are MY kids too, i paid for his new Adidas not u. den she talkin bout she ain't makin me my eggs. Jus make me my eggs man. Why come everything gotta be so complicated. den she talkin bout she gone tell her dad known he crazy and big as hell.

why come she trippin wen all i did was tell the truth.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
she aint had nowhere to go. whut was I suppose to do? i told her she cud sleep on da couch for da night. my babymama keep tellin me to b honest so she woke up and asked me who was dat on da couch. so I said "my sidechick" den she wanna get mad and make a big deal like I could have lied and said my cousin or sumthin. u wanna talk bout u wanna take my kids away. Dose are MY kids too, i paid for his new Adidas not u. den she talkin bout she ain't makin me my eggs. Jus make me my eggs man. Why come everything gotta be so complicated. den she talkin bout she gone tell her dad known he crazy and big as hell.

why come she trippin wen all i did was tell the truth.

good read yo ..... got some more humor fo ya:laff:

The Sidechick Pregnancy Test

When your wife accept your side bytch