My predictions for the 7 comic book movies dropping next year (rankings over/underrated)

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
:mjpls: I'm a Marvel stan but I can be objective

How the movies will pan out from best the worst.

1. Dr Strange
2. Suicide Squad
3. Captain America: Civil War
4. X-Men
5. Batman v. Superman
6. Gambit
7. Deadpool

Most underrated: Dr Strange
Most Overrated: Batman v. Superman
Highest opening weekend: Batman v. Superman
Lowest opening weekend: Deadpool
Highest overall grossing: Captain America Civil War or Batman v. Superman: It's too close to call. I kinda think Captain America will have a slight edge.

Dr Strange and Suicide Squad are really 1 & 1a. Both movies will be the best because of the actors chosen and because these stories are new (risky) they were probably given more care. They will probably have the most non comic book feel to them as well. I would've rated Gambit higher but Fox has a meh track record when it comes to stand alone character movies.

I think Batman v. Superman will be the most overrated for the simple fact of how it came together. Everything about that whole universe just seems rushed. The Dark Knight trilogy is still fresh in peoples minds and it is a polarizing franchise. Batman retired. I don't really trust how they are building this universe neither. I expect more plot holes than MOS.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Captain America will probably sell more bc that second trailer WB just dropped pissed a lot of people, and Civil War just has a bigger build up. But as far as Quality

X-MEN
SUICIDE SQUAD
CIVIL WAR
BVS
DR STRANGE OR DEADPOOL
GAMBIT

Conz

Superstar
Daps
This is gonna sound like hater speak but... I just can't imagine any way Suicide Squad isn't grossly overrated. Of all the movies coming out I just feel like it's gonna be the one that everyone hypes to ridiculous proportions. I bet it's a cool movie and nothing more. BvS and CA:CW are gonna be nitpicked to shyt b/c they are the big franchises and that's the nature of the beast - plus the whole Marvel v. DC shyt will sway people's opinions, but the secondary movies are so diverse i think they will be immune. People are just gonna focus on the big 2.

Here's my attempt at a unbiased list:

1. Dr. Strange - agreed. I know nothing about the character, but i think it's gonna surprise everyone, do Ant-man numbers (nothing enormous) but it has a really good cast and a lot going for it. Plus, the whole mystic/cosmic/whatever shyt intrigues the hell out of me, and i think the visuals are gonna be groundbreaking.

2. Civil War - only because Winter Solider was such a damn good movie, and the Russos are back directing. Plus i trust them to handle the additions of Black Panther and Spiderman better than the mess that was Ultron.

3. BvS - worried about this one, but i think it's gonna be a great "popcorn" flick and is gonna be one of those "you have to see it on the bigscreen" type deals that doesn't hold up on multiple viewings. The good shyt will make up for the bad shyt.

4. X-Men: Apocalypse - XMen movies are overrated by nature. Every single one of them. They're all half good. The half that is good is really good, but the rest is boring and they have to juggle even more crappy characters than any other comic franchise. Also, this is supposed to be Mystique heavy again b/c they have to kowtow to Jennifer Lawrence, and let's be real, that character hasn't been anything special. I bet it just feels shoehorned in to have a bunch of scenes from her perspective when in reality she should be an ancillary character.

5. Suicide Squad - the trailer didn't blow me away like it did everyone else. I don't give a shyt about half the characters and I have zero desire to watch Will Smith in a "superhero" movie. Like I said, i think this is gonna be a "cool" movie that I immediately don't care about a day later.

6. Deadpool - this one is tough. I read the screenplay and thought it was pretty good. I actually like Ryan Reynolds and he was obviously born for this part... shyt, I think the Deadpool character is awesome. He's the only character I've actually went out and read since this movie boom starter... but again, that trailer was overrated, and half the jokes fell flat. This won't be a massive hit, but they probably don't expect it to be a massive hit. I almost don't think it's even fair to compare this to the rest of em.

7. Gambit - this won't make its release date... and i would have ranked it 7th anyway. Tatum broke out for me in the Jump Street movies, but I realize I have zero desire to watch him in just about anything else. The casting has sucked since day 1 and i don't think this even needs to be a movie.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
This is gonna sound like hater speak but... I just can't imagine any way Suicide Squad isn't grossly overrated. Of all the movies coming out I just feel like it's gonna be the one that everyone hypes to ridiculous proportions. I bet it's a cool movie and nothing more. BvS and CA:CW are gonna be nitpicked to shyt b/c they are the big franchises and that's the nature of the beast - plus the whole Marvel v. DC shyt will sway people's opinions, but the secondary movies are so diverse i think they will be immune. People are just gonna focus on the big 2.

Here's my attempt at a unbiased list:

1. Dr. Strange - agreed. I know nothing about the character, but i think it's gonna surprise everyone, do Ant-man numbers (nothing enormous) but it has a really good cast and a lot going for it. Plus, the whole mystic/cosmic/whatever shyt intrigues the hell out of me, and i think the visuals are gonna be groundbreaking.

2. Civil War - only because Winter Solider was such a damn good movie, and the Russos are back directing. Plus i trust them to handle the additions of Black Panther and Spiderman better than the mess that was Ultron.

3. BvS - worried about this one, but i think it's gonna be a great "popcorn" flick and is gonna be one of those "you have to see it on the bigscreen" type deals that doesn't hold up on multiple viewings. The good shyt will make up for the bad shyt.

4. X-Men: Apocalypse - XMen movies are overrated by nature. Every single one of them. They're all half good. The half that is good is really good, but the rest is boring and they have to juggle even more crappy characters than any other comic franchise. Also, this is supposed to be Mystique heavy again b/c they have to kowtow to Jennifer Lawrence, and let's be real, that character hasn't been anything special. I bet it just feels shoehorned in to have a bunch of scenes from her perspective when in reality she should be an ancillary character.

5. Suicide Squad - the trailer didn't blow me away like it did everyone else. I don't give a shyt about half the characters and I have zero desire to watch Will Smith in a "superhero" movie. Like I said, i think this is gonna be a "cool" movie that I immediately don't care about a day later.

6. Deadpool - this one is tough. I read the screenplay and thought it was pretty good. I actually like Ryan Reynolds and he was obviously born for this part... shyt, I think the Deadpool character is awesome. He's the only character I've actually went out and read since this movie boom starter... but again, that trailer was overrated, and half the jokes fell flat. This won't be a massive hit, but they probably don't expect it to be a massive hit. I almost don't think it's even fair to compare this to the rest of em.

7. Gambit - this won't make its release date... and i would have ranked it 7th anyway. Tatum broke out for me in the Jump Street movies, but I realize I have zero desire to watch him in just about anything else. The casting has sucked since day 1 and i don't think this even needs to be a movie.

Don't agree with suicide squad. I guess they trailer sucked me in. The whole anti hero theme is different. I think this is a sleeper flick.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yeah, I think Dr. Strange has the potential to be the illest. Both Feige and the director Scott Derrickson are really passionate about the source material. And I like how Feige said they are going to use science shyt like string theory to explain the magic. The shyt has real potential, and the cast is top notch as well.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Yeah, I think Dr. Strange has the potential to be the illest. Both Feige and the director Scott Derrickson are really passionate about the source material. And I like how Feige said they are going to use science shyt like string theory to explain the magic. The shyt has real potential, and the cast is top notch as well.
You should never try and explain magic. Just let it be magic.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
My guess:

1.Civil War
2.Deadpool
3.Batman v Superman
4.Suicide Squad
5.Xmen
6.Gambit
7.Dr Strange

put Dr Strange last cause its the only one i know absolutely nothing about :manny:

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
Doctor Strange
Suicide Squad
Civil War
BvS
X- Men
Deadpool

Gambit not dropping this year got pushed back to 2017

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
:mjpls: I'm a Marvel stan but I can be objective

How the movies will pan out from best the worst.

1. Dr Strange

Yeah, I think Dr. Strange has the potential to be the illest.

Doctor Strange
Every fukkin time you dikk riders show your disney colored feathers. Knowing nothing about dr strange, hype based on nothing....the same fukkers in non-disney threads hating on fukkin teasers....this forum is so full of shyt.
Thanks for mentioning youre a marvel stan, saved me time not having to read the rest of your post :ehh:

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Every fukkin time you dikk riders show your disney colored feathers. Knowing nothing about dr strange, nype based on nothing....the same fukkers in non-disney threads hating on fukkin teasers....this forum is so full of shyt.
You're furious. Take a few deep breaths. Life is good bro. :pachaha: