MY NEPHEW JUST PAID ME BACK SOMETHING SERIOUS!

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This goes out to all the Coli Parents, Aunties & Uncles (Grandparents?), I know y'all can relate.

I watch my nephew when I can. I'm chilling on the laptopper as he's howling at the top of his lungs. That incessant, nothing can make me chill howling.

So I do a check:

Diaper: Clean
iw5z1v5nTqfdX.png

Comfortable & Clean Clothes: Good
iw5z1v5nTqfdX.png

So it's gotta be food. I hook him up with a nice bottle of milk that would make Tom and Jerry proud.
i84SswVHolbBW.gif

So he's chillin out, maxin, relaxin, all cool like this
Freshprincelogo.jpg
after crushing that bottle.

Then I feel it. A gotdamn rumbling from down under and him straining.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNN"

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN"

Me: WTF? It can't be.

Nephew: *LAUGHTER*
imvGHyFGlO5Rx.gif

Me: Nope. Hell no. *SNIFFS*
michael-scott-no.gif

Nephew:
u-mad___camron.jpg

Me:
rex-ryan-throws-headset-gif.gif

I never knew that humans could produce that. I guess I knew but seeing is believing. All down his leg, through his pants, shirt and undershirt. Hit his damn Converse. He trashed that diaper and my hands in the process. 5 big ass wet wipes.I was stunned and couldn't believe it. I was just happy that he didn't start
36772-Chun-LI-gif-Y9sP.gif

into the diaper before I could move it while I was changing him.

To top it off, he's
2442057-1627833308-mj-la.gif

from poop to changing into clean clothes.

Now to get to how he paid me back.

When I was a baby, my uncle changed me once and I peed all over him or so the story goes. I always found the notion of that happening to be particularly funny. That was until today. I gotta call him to thank him.

salute.gif
the the Parents, Aunties, Uncles and Grand parents because that was something else.

If you have a story, add on.

andre patton

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
i got stories for days about watching my nephew when he was a baby.

we used to play this game where i lay on the bed on my back, and id bring him to my chest then throw him up in the air...then catch him right before his face would hit my face. he used to love that shyt....i dunno why. its fun being thrown up in the air, and babies think its funny when you get right in their faces. well one time i threw his lil ass so high he hit the ceiling fan :russ: the force of the blade hitting him slightly pushed him off course and instead of coming straight down into my arms, he landed in a pile of clothes next to the bed :russ: lil nikka was crying for a minute!!

fast forward a couple weeks and we keep playing the same game....cause nikkas like me never learn. anyway, im tossing his ass up and catching him, then bringing his face right up next to mine like we always do. i do this like 7 or 8 times. i shoulda known he mighta been gettin a little dizzy. last toss i notice on the way down he's making the :bryan: face. i catch him like normal, bring him down real close to my face like normal...then he starts throwin up all inside my mouth and in my nostrils. i was angry and disgusted at the same damn time. then i look up at this lil nikka and he lookin like straight :lolbron:

i gotta think of more shyt.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

we used to play this game where i lay on the bed on my back, and id bring him to my chest then throw him up in the air...then catch him right before his face would hit my face. he used to love that shyt....i dunno why. its fun being thrown up in the air, and babies think its funny when you get right in their faces. well one time i threw his lil ass so high he hit the ceiling fan :russ: the force of the blade hitting him slightly pushed him off course and instead of coming straight down into my arms, he landed in a pile of clothes next to the bed :russ: lil nikka was crying for a minute!!

fast forward a couple weeks and we keep playing the same game....cause nikkas like me never learn. anyway, im tossing his ass up and catching him, then bringing his face right up next to mine like we always do. i do this like 7 or 8 times. i shoulda known he mighta been gettin a little dizzy. last toss i notice on the way down he's making the :bryan: face. i catch him like normal, bring him down real close to my face like normal...then he starts throwin up all inside my mouth and in my nostrils. i was angry and disgusted at the same damn time. then i look up at this lil nikka and he lookin like straight :lolbron:

I won't ask you.

That's a good one man. I did something similar and my nephew bugged out. He's much older though so I was taken aback when he starting flipping out. Just like you, I'm like "kids loved being tossed. What could be more fun?" He let out a cry so loud and had the nerve to tell me sister on me. I never in a million years thought that would make him cry.

Last edited:

andre patton

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
I won't ask you.

That's a good one man. I did something similar and my nephew bugged out. He's much older though so I was taken aback when he starting flipping out. Just like you, I'm like "kids loved being tossed. What could be more fun?" He let out a cry so loud and had the nerve to tell me sister on me. I never in a million years thought that would make him cry.

You gotta do all your dirt before they can talk.

One time me and the lil nikka were beefin over some shyt...I think it was what we were gonna watch on TV. Well real G's move in silence...so I put hot sauce all over the nipple on his bottle right before giving it to him.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps

:bryan:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
I was watching my nephew one night and he had just drank a bottle so he was happy and just sitting on my lap while I surfed the innanets. I'm getting ready to get up out the bed so I move my computer off to the side and as soon as that happened this dude just went
tumblr_inline_n1krvb6iNh1syfb12.gif

all over the bed. The shyt shot out his mouth with so much force I couldn't even do nothing but stare at him like :wtf::merchant: until he finished. A whole bottle of milk just puddled up in my bed, my lap, everything. I was too scared to move again so I sat there yelling for help but nobody came :dead: They know they heard me.

Sidenote: If I didn't move my computer out the way when I did :wow: somebody was getting sued.

YaBishh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
This goes out to all the Coli Parents, Aunties & Uncles (Grandparents?), I know y'all can relate.

I watch my nephew when I can. I'm chilling on the laptopper as he's howling at the top of his lungs. That incessant, nothing can make me chill howling.

So I do a check:

iw5z1v5nTqfdX.png

iw5z1v5nTqfdX.png

So it's gotta be food. I hook him up with a nice bottle of milk that would make Tom and Jerry proud.
i84SswVHolbBW.gif

Freshprincelogo.jpg

imvGHyFGlO5Rx.gif

michael-scott-no.gif

Nephew:
u-mad___camron.jpg

Me:

I never knew that humans could produce that. I guess I knew but seeing is believing. All down his leg, through his pants, shirt and undershirt. Hit his damn Converse. He trashed that diaper and my hands in the process. 5 big ass wet wipes.I was stunned and couldn't believe it. I was just happy that he didn't start

To top it off, he's

When I was a baby, my uncle changed me once and I peed all over him or so the story goes. I always found the notion of that happening to be particularly funny. That was until today. I gotta call him to thank him.

salute.gif
the the Parents, Aunties, Uncles and Grand parents because that was something else.

Good shyt

I miss @General Mills Stories though :noah::birdman::to:

Deadpool1986

Cook with a Mouth
Daps
Reppin
#midnightboyz/ #Neggas-Black & White/ #TNT

So I do a check:

iw5z1v5nTqfdX.png

iw5z1v5nTqfdX.png

i84SswVHolbBW.gif

Freshprincelogo.jpg

imvGHyFGlO5Rx.gif

michael-scott-no.gif

Nephew:
u-mad___camron.jpg

Me:

To top it off, he's

salute.gif

GaInY.png