My (kinda) wrestling related tattoo

AJW

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Berkshire, England
BfPZXa3IAAAn8Rt.jpg:large

A few of you have probably already seen this if you follow me on Twitter/Instagram but thought I'd share it on here too. Got this tattoo done a few months ago and it is a quote from Killswitch Engages song 'This Fire' which was CM GAWD's entrance music when he first debuted in WWE. Always been a fan of both Punk and KSE and it is my favourite song of all time. Went through a rough patch in my life and this song always used to motivate me to stick with it and get through all the shyt. Got the tattoo as I wanted a chest peice and plus its a reminder every day to keep at it.

Anyone else got any wrestling related tats? I'm looking to get a lucha mask soon somewhere.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
never been a fan of tatoos for me personally and on others if its something subtle on the side of arm or small its not too bad especially if it has meaning

tatoos that cover up major parts of the body just come off as too much for me its a cool saying but right across the chest in giant font seems a bit excessive but i'm not a tatoo guy though

for instance Tupac's less words in Thug Life looks aesthetically better and in a position that doesn't look too out of place and in your face

article-2162408-13B56C96000005DC-448_634x631.jpg

AJW

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Berkshire, England
Great tattoo, breh. Not just because of CM GAWD and Killswitch (two of my favourites, as well) but because I can relate to music in general and those lyrics in particular inspiring you and getting you through some tough times :salute:

Song is so sick, man. I listen to it every day near enough. When your feeling like shyt it picks you up, when you're on the way to gym it gives you that little boost to go smash shyt up. When Punk used to come out to it I'd get pumped as fukk too. I'm thinking of getting some Alter Bridge lyrics on me too soon from the song Metalingus (Edge's theme). As again it's kinda wrestling related but means a lot to me too. Very similar in the way it helps pick me up when I'm not at my best. Plus I can relate to the song a lot as I had a spell in my life when I was really down about life, complacent and in a dead end. And the quote I want to get is "On this day, it's so real to me. Everything has come to life. Another chance to chase a dream. Another chance to feel alive." I relate so much to these lyrics it's untrue. Man I need to get myself booked in for it I been wanting it for ages too.

KendoNagasaki

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Wolves
Song is so sick, man. I listen to it every day near enough. When your feeling like shyt it picks you up, when you're on the way to gym it gives you that little boost to go smash shyt up. When Punk used to come out to it I'd get pumped as fukk too. I'm thinking of getting some Alter Bridge lyrics on me too soon from the song Metalingus (Edge's theme). As again it's kinda wrestling related but means a lot to me too. Very similar in the way it helps pick me up when I'm not at my best. Plus I can relate to the song a lot as I had a spell in my life when I was really down about life, complacent and in a dead end. And the quote I want to get is "On this day, it's so real to me. Everything has come to life. Another chance to chase a dream. Another chance to feel alive." I relate so much to these lyrics it's untrue. Man I need to get myself booked in for it I been wanting it for ages too.

That's what I love about music: if you're having a shytty day, it picks you up and gets you going. If you need motivation to power through something, it's there to inspire you and help you kick ass. Whatever your mood, you can find something to match it and make yourself feel better. And the world a little less shytty. And it's cool that you've been able to combine two things you love, wrestling and music, to inspire you even more.