My Indian manager wont give his daughters $$ if they marry outside the race....

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
So im at a all-you -can-eat" Indian buffet last week with the team....and the Sr manager comes through. Dude is like 17 years with the company and got teenage daughters. Somehow the topic of marriage comes up and they all are fascinated how I have a kid and not married :mjlol:. The term baby mama is strange to them.....

Anyway so I ask "Do you arrange the marriages for your daughters"? His reply was no, but if they marry outside the race, they will get no financial support from me......I said "not even a brotha:sas1:"

His reply ":sas2::mjpls:".......coldblooded look he gave.....my reply :pachaha:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
So im at a all-you -can-eat" Indian buffet last week with the team....and the Sr manager comes through. Dude is like 17 years with the company and got teenage daughters. Somehow the topic of marriage comes up and they all are fascinated how I have a kid and not married :mjlol:. The term baby mama is strange to them.....

Anyway so I ask "Do you arrange the marriages for your daughters"? His reply was no, but if they marry outside the race, they will get no financial support from me......I said "not even a brotha:sas1:"

You didn ask about a white man though. Bet hed still support then.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
If it was a white guy of course he would let it slide, are Indians not know for having a social hierarchy known as the class system. Hell even among their own people they discriminate. If a person isn't from a high enough social standing then the don't consider them suitable suitors for their sons or daughters. That's how it should be because we all want the best for our offspring shut I bet you if a black billionaire made mica on his daughter he would still say no simply down jt the fact his black.:stopitslime:

Ritzy Sharon

Don't Make Me Pull The Oud Out
Daps

should've asked him

what if your daughter marries a lower caste Indian? :sas1:

or

what if your daughter marries a Pakistani or Bangladeshi? :sas2:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I was coming in here to say you should fukk his daughter to get back at him but when I read teenage daughter i was like,
295x221px-LL-1f759989_Jerry-Seinfeld-Leaving1.gif