My fellow Coliseum posters, I present to you: your 10th annual WORST POSTER OF THE YEAR

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
:wow:

What a year folks..and this, the 2013 Worst-Poster-in-the-Coliseum awards season was tougher than any other in memory, since the Jplaya/Young Dirty b*stard season of total failure and exposure...

Before we go too far, I want to give dishonorable mention to runner up @mozichrome. Even IN the voting thread, you were earning votes by every post. You are truly disliked and are the second favorite for the 2014 award.

This year was about two, just awful men; @Da_Eggman and @Swagnificent. This was, without question, the most controversial election in the decade since its been run, highlighted by active campaigning and ballot stuffing by Eggman.

While our consituants were unpleased by the developments as they unfolded, the deciding factor was this:

@Swagnificent :ufdup: you allowed yourself to be outsmarted by @Da_Eggman. :huhldup:. That, in and of itself deserves, some sort of seperate trophy or special awards banquet. I literally did not think that was possible, but Eggman hit the streets and got the vote out, and because of that, we are here now.

This year is special, because our fearless admins @bk and @Brooklynzson have discussed awarding the winner unchangable custom user status or badges indicating his award..stay tuned :myman:

With no further ado, this years' trophy, representing an utter lack of excellence and achievement goes to:

RFG841.gif

@Swagnificent
:banderas: :salute: :to:

You sir, are total garbage, and the people have spoken. Before you take the podium, I'd like to highlight your best threads made, as of late:
Kobe's return. The most anticipated regular season game in NBA history? - 0 replies

ESPN 30 for 30: The Space Jam Game - 0 replies

How is Jonathan Martin biracial again?

My Blackness tells me I should like bron more than kobe - just...where do I begin

Don't care wat u niccas say.....Nate Robinson more impressive than LeBron - wow

he goes out of his way to let you know, he is UNINFORMED and generally awful:

I never saw Michael Jordan play in his prime....
His awful prediction threads..

Miami will get blown out in Game 7
"it just feels like that type of game" :snoop:

and the absolute worst of all, the most off base prediction of the YEAR:

Redskins will be the most DOMINANT team in football this year.

You sir, are garbage, and while I was opening rooting for Eggman to win, I almost want to apologize by witnessing him outsmart you, and after looking at your body of work, you are clearly, the worst poster of the year.

Last edited:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
I've had several members on this forum tell me @Da_Eggman PM'ed them to vote for swagnificent. :smh:

that's just sad
Breh, i can't front, I wasn't happy about it, but eggman actually outsmarted swagnificent to avoid the award. I can't even hate; theres no rules to this. Its a coli tradition, ask MMSex.

He hit the streets and avoided ruin by like 4 votes. I almost respect it.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I've had several members on this forum tell me @Da_Eggman PM'ed them to vote for swagnificent. :smh:

that's just sad
I have a mole in the lakers group tell me you all tagged every member to vote for me so :pacspit:

And I never PM'ed anybody :jawalrus:

Last edited:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Say what you will, but every other nominee besides Swag by accident has made decent posts at least one time or another. Swag's posts are consistently fukking useless. We should reward consistency.
agreed...eggman tries way too hard, is stupid, not funny, etc;

but swagnificant; and BTW...what an AWFUL USERNAME...sounds like a rapper on a cartoon or something...he never brings anything of value to the table...0/10

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
BTW, I welcome any memorial names or dedication name for this award; it was previously called "The Mechanic's" trophy but i just don't like that name anymore.