My blackness tells me that I should like Bron more than Kobe

Daps
Reppin
NULL
First, lets run down the reasons why Bron SHOULD be black America's hero:

1. Bron is married to a sista from his hood that was with him before he had any money. Kobe married some Mexican video hoe without getting a prenup while she was still in high school. :what:

2. Bron grew up in the hood without a father being raised by a tough single mother. I can actually relate to that. Kobe on the other hand grew up privileged in a two parent household with an NBA father.

3. Bron stayed loyal to his high school friends and brought them on with him. By all accounts he's a loyal dude that everyone likes. Kobe on the other hand is a loner who has burned countless bridges and few people would actually consider a friend.

Yet I just can't bring myself to it. Kobe's game is just too nice and Bron's game not nice enough. :yeshrug:

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window

1. Bron is married to a sista from his hood that was with him before he had any money. Kobe married some Mexican video hoe without getting a prenup while she was still in high school. :what:

2. Bron grew up in the hood without a father being raised by a tough single mother. I can actually relate to that. Kobe on the other hand grew up privileged in a two parent household with an NBA father.

3. Bron stayed loyal to his high school friends and brought them on with him. By all accounts he's a loyal dude that everyone likes. Kobe on the other hand is a loner who has burned countless bridges and few people would actually consider a friend.

Yet I just can't bring myself to it. Kobe's game is just too nice and Bron's game not nice enough. :yeshrug:
Bron also isn't a rapist

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State

But you spend your time hanging from Kobe's nuts. :scustbron:

dunkman6

All Star
Daps
Damn breh...I actually viewed you as one of the most intelligent posters on the booth and you come and do this.

You let me down breh. You let me down.

LordTaskForce

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
kobe also sued his own mother
aSGGIwE.gif