@Murdershewrote Why Hide In Your Black-Male Hate Group, Pitting The Coli Females Against Coli Men?

Should @Murdershewrote be BANNED FOR LIFE FROM THE COLI

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
Listen you little c*nt, since you're so much of a fukking coward that you refuse to interact with the community but instead hide like the little snake/weasel/rat combination in your hate group where nobody can challenge your opinions.....yet you have the fukking nerve to challenge something I PUT TOGETHER FOR THIS WHOLE COMMUNITY.....the nerve of your new ass to tell the women that I can go fukk myself and none of them should participate in my show? You say I'm only promoting myself and fukkery when we've discussed three serious issues at length each episode, how can you comment on something youve obviosuly never listened to you sniviling little skallywag?

The nerve of you white dikk inhaling whore.....and to all the girls in that group cosigning this....knowing damn well I got eyes everywhere.......im disappointed in y'all. People like @Phoenix_Knightly23 who was hyping up fukkery in the board this week but behind closed doors talking about how "she respects her simps too much to ever shame or embarass any of them" :comeon: People like @Raedawn07 I gave prime time on my show to talk about important issues. I give the ladies a prime opportunity to discuss the issues and be involved and y'all rather rally behind this

As of now y'all the splat house officially terminates its relationship with any female member of the coli who still is in @MurderSheWrote black male hate group....and infact will be launching a verbal assault against any member left begining on our next show

WE WILL NOT STAND FOR BLACK MALE HATRED ANY LONGER

stitcher-banner-300x250.jpg

http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/coli-live/the-splat-house?refid=stpr

Show Postponed Till Tuesday But It Will Be Worth It

Last edited:

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
:wow: the man of the people has spoken these brainwashed trifling hoes are getting thrown out the car and splat on :banderas:

fixed. And I hate it had to come to this. but after reading the troubling convos going on in the womens group where the females more or less backed murdershewrote and trashed my show after all I did to make them apart of it.....that hurt....and this is war now.

Last time I told murdershewrote this was war she was banned less than 24 hours later. Now I'm telling anyone who remains and supports that group that this is war with them as well. they made it personal :bustback:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
fixed. And I hate it had to come to this. but after reading the troubling convos going on in the womens group where the females more or less backed murdershewrote and trashed my show after all I did to make them apart of it.....that hurt....and this is war now.

Last time I told murdershewrote this was war she was banned less than 24 hours later. Now I'm telling anyone who remains and supports that group that this is war with them as well. they made it personal :bustback:
its just a place where we can talk about race and gender issues without derogatory terms being thrown out every other post. not a hate group or nothing like that, moreso a place where respect can be shown. no gender bashing.

from what i understand, she had concerns that this would make light of a situation wherre people are harrassed and have recieved death threats. i also understand that public shaming cn act as a deterrent for future things. If the topic of harrassment thru PM's is being addressed in any capacity, it should be in a serious manner. but i see both points of view.

again, im not :cape: for anyone, just saying that i can understand both perspectives.