movies you feel should've gotten a sequel by now

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
I guess first off I'd like to say I definitely think we need a predators 2 or at least another predator movie in general. Despite what some people may have thought I liked the green hornet alot, I definitely want to see another one I saw Jay Chou in another flick directed by Yuen woo ping doing drunken boxing and it was the sh1t

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
according to the dirt sheets it should start filming in November or December until then we've got the animated show

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
The A-Team
Get Smart
The Incredibles
The Dark Crystal
The Goonies - I'm glad there's only one but I'm still waiting for that long proposed sequel..first it was supposed to be the Goonies in college, then some of their kids...

Batz

The Freaks Come out At Night
Daps
I guess first off I'd like to say I definitely think we need a predators 2 or at least another predator movie in general. Despite what some people may have thought I liked the green hornet alot, I definitely want to see another one I saw Jay Chou in another flick directed by Yuen woo ping doing drunken boxing and it was the sh1t
:ohhh:.....oh and they're plans for a predators sequel breh, I guess when RR is done with those machete movies :manny: