Movies where you guessed the ending/villain..

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
what movie ending or villains did you guess before they actually ended?

This thread is partially based on the movie Saw...i feel like after that movie a lot of flicks(especially horror) started to follow it in that they'd show the killer or bad guy early in the movie in some unassuming position to throw you off...After that i was able to pretty much guess the end of movies and effectively ruin my experience each time lol

For me the first one that comes to mind is:

Shutter Island - saw that ending from the beginning...kinda ruined it for me once it played out exactly how i expected it to

Whichever Saw where the white cop is the bad guy at the end...by that time that movie was predictable in every direction.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
The Illusionist.

In the middle of the movie I literally paused it so I can get a sticky pad and write down what the ending / twist was gonna be so that after it was over I could show my gf.

It was really, REALLY obvious though.

Also since we're on the topic of magician movies... I guessed the prestige also. Too obvious.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
The Illusionist.

In the middle of the movie I literally paused it so I can get a sticky pad and write down what the ending / twist was gonna be so that after it was over I could show my gf.

It was really, REALLY obvious though.

Also since we're on the topic of magician movies... I guessed the prestige also. Too obvious.
i'm still trying to figure The Prestige out :dead:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I guessed right that Hans Gruber was the villain when he first appeared. :youngsabo:

Wasn't too sure about Simon until he said his name was Gruber too. Then it became super obvious.:obama:

The Watcher

Judging you from afar
Daps
Reppin
Peepholes
All of them. I honestly can't think of a movie where the "bad guy" or a "twist" was shown on screen and I didn't figure it out right away.

Fight Club - check.
"I see dead people" - check
Crying Game - check

I had to learn to keep my mouth shut at a really young age when I immediately knew that punk motherfukker in Ghost was the one setting up Patrick Swayze and announced that shyt in the theater to my mom. The hate looks I got are burned into my soul :damn:

It's also the reason why I watch more TV than movies. TV can throw in twists that came out of nowhere and change cannon midstream to make it fit, movies don't have that luxury.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Shutter Island

Secret Window

You're Next
/thread..

I guessed shutter Island from the fukking trailer.

He's a detective. "Sorry, check your gun here sir. Can't bring it into the ward."

Once I saw that I was like...
He's the patient and his mind is making the fantasy work by taking away the only thing that would trigger his ability to know he's actually insane bernhardt his imaginary gun e wouldn't work
So predictable

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Saw
Kizer Sozee
Movie where dicaprio was a patient