MoviePass: It's Back (Different tiers, use at any participating theaters)

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My wifes pass just came yesterday and i saw bout 3 movies with it so far. Question tho can you view the same movie multiple times? Like if i wanted to watch thor friday with my kids then saturday with cousin etc

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
My wifes pass just came yesterday and i saw bout 3 movies with it so far. Question tho can you view the same movie multiple times? Like if i wanted to watch thor friday with my kids then saturday with cousin etc

haven't tried it myself, but I believe one of the stipulations is you can't.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
“MoviePass reserves the right to change the rules of movie-going attendance and ticket availability to members in connection with the service at anytime. MoviePass reserves the right to change from time to time the number of eligible movies a member can see per month. MoviePass reserves the right to offer members a new price option if they exceed watching a certain amount of movies per month.”

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“MoviePass reserves the right to change the rules of movie-going attendance and ticket availability to members in connection with the service at anytime. MoviePass reserves the right to change from time to time the number of eligible movies a member can see per month. MoviePass reserves the right to offer members a new price option if they exceed watching a certain amount of movies per month.”

Nikkas is goin in lol ill probably watch 5 movies a month tops. A few more if its at the alamo to get drinks

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Nikkas is goin in lol ill probably watch 5 movies a month tops. A few more if its at the alamo to get drinks
I signed up

Hell if u only see 1 movie a month u come out ahead:ehh:

But they saying that
They think this will go up to $50 or more a month for everyone

:francis:

If so then I'm out

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I still haven't gotten my card and I ordered it the day that article came out.
Same here, except they sent an email saying I should've received it. So I'm waiting again now. A co-worker that signed up the same day I did got his card about 2 weeks ago

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I used it for Thor ragnarok, and once I slid my card, it immediately said accepted :wow: gonna watch Jigsaw tomorrow and the killing of a sacred deer Sunday :blessed:

Plus I just got on the AMC stubs premium finesse :takedat: ya boy eating good

Daps
Unfortunately I am working 6 days a week and I am too exhausted to sit through a movie without stress and lack of sleep causing me to not enjoy the experience. Will maybe check this out around the holidays.
You people with your sneaking in food stories are tripping.
Summer in Richmond VA. Everyone is wearing shorts, t-shirts and sandals as it is 98 degrees outside.
My brother in shorts and a Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon t-shirt.
He is also wearing his full length London Fog coat with a bag of microwave popcorn in one pocket and a soda in the other.

The theater manager be like :usure:

My brother right back to him like :pachaha:
and strolls on in.

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Englewood Chicago to Southwest Atlanta
:gladbron: I remember first seeing this thread months ago and thought this shyt would never actually happen.

Clicked it again today and seen nikkas actually seeing movies with it. Just ordered my card :blessed:

I saw that option, my cheap ass went with the $9 a month option :mjgrin: