Most memorable "Very Special Episodes" on Sitcoms

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Arnold and Dudley & the Maytag man was creepy as hell :ohhh::

ykr992uz2xu01f5bpoz2.jpg

Heck, Different Strokes can fill up this entire thread.

Eddie Winslow attacked by gang members after they vandalized his aunt's diner.

23f76-9face.png

Daps
Will and Carlton get thrown in jail while driving Uncle Phil's Mercedes, and Carlton realizes being rich doesn't exempt you from being black

Will gets shot at the ATM, and Carlton gets a gun, and Will empties the bullets in his lap in the hospital bed, and cries

Kelly being offered a "joint" buy a celebrity at a party on Saved By The Bell

Stephanie being offered a cigarette in the bathroom in junior high on Full House

The Klan coming to town on Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman (seriously, I was traumatized after that episode. We were going to Disney World in a few months, and I was afraid the Klan was going to jack the church bus and kill us. Moms had to calm me down. We had a great time. I guess that doesn't count as a sitcom, but fukk it)

Shawn's girlfriend is getting abused by her dad, and she sneaks out at night, and falls asleep on Cory's couch on Boy Meets World

The kids toilet paper Mr. Feeney's house on Boy Meets World while Cory watches from the kitchen window

The homeless woman gives birth at Roc's house, and the baby dies

I'M SOOOO EXCITED, I'M SOOOO EXCITED...I'M SO SCARED!!!!!!!!!!

Kid Dynamite

aka The Big Bonanza aka The Ebony Prince
Supporter
Daps
Theo and the joint

Roc... Terrence gets a gun

Roc... When andre the drug dealer moved in

Different strokes... Bicycle man, Sam kidnapped episode, Arnold & kimberly kidnapped episode

Family matters Urkel drunk on the roof

Punky brewster... Somebody gets stuck in a refrigerator

Small wonder... Episode about drugs. Some dealers were selling them on the playground

Different strokes... One of Arnold's classmates was an alcoholic

Kid Dynamite

aka The Big Bonanza aka The Ebony Prince
Supporter
Daps
Will and Carlton get thrown in jail while driving Uncle Phil's Mercedes, and Carlton realizes being rich doesn't exempt you from being black

Will gets shot at the ATM, and Carlton gets a gun, and Will empties the bullets in his lap in the hospital bed, and cries

Kelly being offered a "joint" buy a celebrity at a party on Saved By The Bell

Stephanie being offered a cigarette in the bathroom in junior high on Full House

The Klan coming to town on Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman (seriously, I was traumatized after that episode. We were going to Disney World in a few months, and I was afraid the Klan was going to jack the church bus and kill us. Moms had to calm me down. We had a great time. I guess that doesn't count as a sitcom, but fukk it)

Shawn's girlfriend is getting abused by her dad, and she sneaks out at night, and falls asleep on Cory's couch on Boy Meets World

The kids toilet paper Mr. Feeney's house on Boy Meets World while Cory watches from the kitchen window

The homeless woman gives birth at Roc's house, and the baby dies

I'M SOOOO EXCITED, I'M SOOOO EXCITED...I'M SO SCARED!!!!!!!!!!
There's no hope with dope :mjlol:

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Punky brewster... Somebody gets stuck in a refrigerator
:wow: Cherry

Damn, ya'll killed it in 5 posts. Thats basically all of them lol

- Stephanie's friend getting abused on Full House
- I think little black cuz from Mighty Ducks got murdered on Roc
- Penny and the iron on Good Times
- Michael joining the Jr. Warlords (actually Good Times shouldn't count, they were all "very special" episodes)
- Oldest daughter on Step By Step got kidnapped/almost sex trafficed after responding to a "modeling" ad
- When Alejandro got into drugs on GhostWriter
- Gang episode of What's Happening when Dr. Blood has to intervene at Shirley's
- Illiterate bully on Saved By The Bell

-

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Good Times - The episode where JJ was accused of giving one of the broads he smashed a STD

All In The Family - The episode where Edith almost got rapped by a serial rapist

Too Close To Comfort - The episode where Monroe gets kidnapped and raped by two fat chicks and :pacspit: at all the women on the episode laughing at him

Last edited: