Chain-gang-from-South-Florida-Reception-Center-max-security-prison-in-Miami.jpg

OR

large_BREED_FUNERAL_3.JPG

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I remember him saying that he was going to one of the GOAT cites in America, Seattle.

So maybe hes there and he doesn't have a smartphone so he can't post on The Coli while hes away from his PC.

Perhaps dude is one of those types that wants to get away from it all while on vacation (Even internet forums) thus him not posting, just speculation.

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
I remember him saying that he was going to one of the GOAT cites in America, Seattle.

So maybe hes there and he doesn't have a smartphone so he can't post on The Coli while hes away from his PC.

Perhaps dude is one of those types that wants to get away from it all while on vacation (Even internet forums) thus him not posting, just speculation.
He has an android & used to be on the coli on it all the time :damn:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang

that nikka doing a 3 to 7 for aggravated creeping right now, prolly lifted up a womans dress to smell her draws in the grocery store line

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps

:flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick: