Monster Gator spotted in FL

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Why were they OK with standing so close to that dinosaur
that thing is so fat, he can't run and catch you from a distance. :mjlol:

However, he might have some relatives hiding in that grass that would sneak up on you.:usure: That's why I wouldnt be out there.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
As opposed to bears of all types, cougars, wolves, coyotes, etc....lol.
I'll take those over big cats, hyenas, elephants, venomous snakes, monster insects, all sorts of parasites, muthafuking hippos etc. Anyday.

I never really feel all the way exposed when i hike through these cac woods. I could tell you some stories bout being in the African bush tho... I always walk with my head down when in tall grasses. Had too many encounters with snakes. Biggest reptile I encountered was a monitor lizard but even that shook me.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll take those over big cats, hyenas, elephants, venomous snakes, monster insects, all sorts of parasites, muthafuking hippos etc. Anyday.

I never really feel all the way exposed when i hike through these cac woods. I could tell you some stories bout being in the African bush tho... I always walk with my head down when in tall grasses. Had too many encounters with snakes. Biggest reptile I encountered was a monitor lizard but even that shook me.

I've been to the African bush. where I'm from the African bush is pretty boring and dry. Might see some small reptiles and local deer, but everything is small.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I've been to the African bush. where I'm from the African bush is pretty boring and dry. Might see some small reptiles and local deer, but everything is small.
Seen. Wheres that? I'm Kenyan btw

Where I grew up was very close to the biggest national reserve within the city limits before it shrunk smaller as the neighbourhoods got bigger you could see some big ass animals out in the distance and sometimes they would come all the way into the city.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Why were they OK with standing so close to that dinosaur

cause they are Caucasian :manny:

i remember when i waz a security guard near the florida border

and i got a call about a bobcat that was located near a break room trailer for workers at a construction site

mane...i turned off that CB radio and locked that door in my security shack and just observed on the camera....and called Animal Control

and gave no fukks....
18397735-portrait-of-scared-man-watching-3d-movie-and-eating-popcorn-with-dark-hand-behind.jpg

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
that thing is so fat, he can't run and catch you from a distance. :mjlol:

However, he might have some relatives hiding in that grass that would sneak up on you.:usure: That's why I wouldnt be out there.
I'm in south GA and I forget whether it's alligators or crocodiles, but one of em can run fast as hell.

I was fishing with my pops when I was like 5 on a lake and we had to dip.

They say to run in a zig zag though bc they can only run in straight lines:dame: