Mods BAN KKK member Murdershewrote

Status
Not open for further replies.

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
The bigger question is why the hell is the black man's ONE and ONLY reaction to things like this is burn down shyt and riot??? Then you retarded ninjas go out and burn down your own damn communities.

Let me make this much clear: we white folks are not afraid of your reaction to this type of thing because they already know it pretty results in nothing but rioting and looting. Then things return to normal with you ninjas sitting around angry because NOTHING has changed.

Rinse, wash, repeat the next time some white man kills a black man.

:ban:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ban for what again??

Exactly!

And here is my UNEDITED comment the op decided to EDIT:

The bigger question is why the hell is the black man's ONE and ONLY reaction to things like this is burn down shyt and riot??? Then you retarded ninjas go out and burn down your own damn communities.

Let me make this much clear: white folks are not afraid of your reaction to this type of thing because they already know it pretty results in nothing but rioting and looting. Then things return to normal with you ninjas sitting around angry because NOTHING has changed.

Rinse, wash, repeat the next time some white man kills a black man.

Boy C

SPC
Daps
Horrible thread :ld:

You mad about the case, TMT. He shouldn't be banned because you're mad about the verdict.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
not bannable offense

its an opinion and obviously won't be popular here but its an opinion that doesn't come off as malicious to me

its kind of dumb and elementary and really baiting for reactions based on race but there is merit to what he said...

he definitely could have chosen a less combative more eloquent way to express that opinion

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@MurderSheWrote, while you're here, i've got a question. how do you black woman / white male couples handle situations like this? assuming the guy takes the side of zimmerman?

Last edited by a moderator:

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
not bannable offense

its an opinion and obviously won't be popular here but its an opinion that doesn't come off as malicious to me

its kind of dumb and elementary and really baiting for reactions based on race but there is merit to what he said...

he definitely could have chosen a less combative more eloquent way to express that opinion

STFU

:what:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps

you sound like a whiney baby...man up...your not always going to hear opinions you like

instead of asking to silence someone why don't you try to rebut intelligently?

Answer the question how is a riot going to change anything but just make people look foolish?

This is the wrong case to focus on and get emotionally attached too...not enough evidence there are worse tragedies out there that are way more clear cut where justice is needed

the battles need to be chosen wisely your falling into the trap of becoming caricatured ...

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
you sound like a whiney baby...man up...your not always going to hear opinions you like

instead of asking to silence someone why don't you try to rebut intelligently?

Answer the question how is a riot going to change anything but just make people look foolish?

This is the wrong case to focus on and get emotionally attached too...not enough evidence there are worse tragedies out there that are way more clear cut where justice is needed

the battles need to be chosen wisely your falling into the trap of becoming caricatured ...

You went on a completly different topic Sly

I never said anything about a riot :patrice:

Status
Not open for further replies.