Mods, Admins, Architects step in here

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
Notice: You probably was linked here by Kitsch, for whatever reason this user keeps bringing this up in every thread I comment on that deals with racism. so tell son I said thanks for bringing views to my thread.

90% of the first page of this section is all race bait related threads and postings, all coming from users who are assumed to be Black being racist against White's. but if a user disagrees with these idiots who make these dumb ass posts, they automatically are labeled CAC, C00n, Uncle Tom and some more racial charged bullshyt. why you dude's and dudettes not actively modding these type's of threads? how is it cool to be able to speak hatred against one ethnic group while claiming you(the thread creators) are victims of racism?

maybe I'm tripping.

Last edited:

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
tumblr_mw1gkgBs401r1ckuno1_500.gif

vt0hCQG.gif

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Why do we have to be nice to cacs? What about everywhere else on the internet? Where whites say the most evil shyt there is about black people. Why are you not complaining at SF? Let us cook breh. This stuff is mild compared to white sites.

Exactly. You don't even have to go to white forums. Just look at the comments section for any news article involving a black person.