@mobbin come get this work (VERY VULGAR) (mobbin makes 300K and has 1.5M in real estate? :usure:)

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
You copped Illmatic on cassette when it released, I saw your post admitting it
you old ass bum you're 35 or older you can't even deny it

You're supposed to have a career at 35+ not be some wack ass naS stan poster whose only power in the world is neg-repping on a rap discussion board. How long are you gonna live through Nas on the internet? you stalkin his instagram when you wake up like "damn this nikka nas got the fountain of youth" meanwhile your sunspots and saggy neck grow worse and worse day by day. invest in some moisturizer you dirty fakkit

Your fantasies of interning at Mass Appeal will never come into fruition. You will die broke, alone, unsuccessful, and with no one who loves or respects you. I hope you don't have a long life so you can stop being so pathetic

fukking old ass, pitiful naS stan. I bet you're unemployed and live in the projects. Do u write down TPC as your employer when you do your taxes? u prolly added ur Coli rep level and dap ratio onto ur resume, and only applied to Enron and Pets.com, wonderin why they aint callin back

Your own clique dont even respect your stank 40 year old bum ass. You dikkride Billy and Illeye and dap all their posts but your own dap ratio is 60% (no one even likes your posts, why are you here?). You spread 10 reps every day just to neg me every 4 days, yet your own rep never increases (no one reps you back)

Tryna get my rep down... why don't you get your broke ass out of your couch and get your income up you useless piece of shyt. Go take care of your dirty ass kids or something, clean the chocolate milk off their pelle pelle t-shirts, they prolly gon grow up to be failures lissenin to rass kass and arguin bout chino xl's greatest verses outside omar's deli. I bet these little pieces of shyt are grown as fukk and can't even read because of your retarded lazy ass. im sicka u. commit that.

you ain't gonna be shyt anyway. you already had 35-40 years and you ain't shyt, what's gonna change with another decade? You gonna make it at 45 b? Do you really want more years of your pathetic life consisting of logging on TheColi.com every day just to neg the Tall Israeli twice a week? Do the right thing

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You copped Illmatic on cassette when it released, I saw your post admitting it
you old ass bum you're 35 or older you can't even deny it

You're supposed to have a career at 35+ not be some wack ass naS stan poster whose only power in the world is neg-repping on a rap discussion board. How long are you gonna live through Nas on the internet? you stalkin his instagram when you wake up like "damn this nikka nas got the fountain of youth" meanwhile your sunspots and saggy neck grow worse and worse day by day. invest in some moisturizer you dirty fakkit

Your fantasies of interning at Mass Appeal will never come into fruition. You will die broke, alone, unsuccessful, and with no one who loves or respects you. I hope you don't have a long life so you can stop being so pathetic

fukking old ass, pitiful naS stan. I bet you're unemployed and live in the projects. Do u write down TPC as your employer when you do your taxes? u prolly added ur Coli rep level and dap ratio onto ur resume, and only applied to Enron and Pets.com, wonderin why they aint callin back

Your own clique dont even respect your stank 40 year old bum ass. You dikkride Billy and Illeye and dap all their posts but your own dap ratio is 60% (no one even likes your posts, why are you here?). You spread 10 reps every day just to neg me every 4 days, yet your own rep never increases (no one reps you back)

Tryna get my rep down... why don't you get your broke ass out of your couch and get your income up you useless piece of shyt. Go take care of your dirty ass kids or something, clean the chocolate milk off their pelle pelle t-shirts, they prolly gon grow up to be failures lissenin to rass kass and arguin bout chino xl's greatest verses outside omar's deli. I bet these little pieces of shyt are grown as fukk and can't even read because of your retarded lazy ass. im sicka u. commit that.

you ain't gonna be shyt anyway. you already had 35-40 years and you ain't shyt, what's gonna change with another decade? You gonna make it at 45 b? Do you really want more years of your pathetic life consisting of logging on TheColi.com every day just to neg the Tall Israeli twice a week? Do the right thing

2yllfzo.gif

MMM

Daps
Reppin
UK
i know this guy @mobbinfms is a p*ssyole. obsessed with negging me
i told him that from the start. come to brixton yeah i told your man @Billy Ocean to come to brixton too :russ: these man ll get stripped trust me its nuffin to get them im telling u. ill come where u rep no problem

i know a lot of ur fav rappers got robbed here:russ:

:salute: to the few rappers who came through with respect

@mobbinfms come to brixton see what happens:deadrose: