Microsoft announces its biggest tablet yet, the 12-inch Surface Pro 3

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
When Microsoft invited us to a "small gathering" here in New York City, we thought that meant a smaller-screened Surface Mini was in order. Instead, the company just announced a largerSurface, the 12-inch Surface Pro 3. In addition to being the biggest Surface yet, though, it's also said to be the thinnest-ever product to run a laptop-grade Intel Core i7 processor. All told, the thing measures just 9.1mm (0.36 inch) thick, making it about as thick as one of the earlier iPads -- incredible when you remember this is more akin to an Ultrabook than a tablet. What's more, this thing is fanless. Pretty standard for a regular slate, sure, but a fricking Core i7 laptop? Not quite.

Microsoft announces its biggest tablet yet, the 12-inch Surface Pro 3

No price yet but I'm not expecting anything less than $1,300 :russ:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
So let me get this straight, the Thread Starter made this thread to shyt ON IT
And now he has a few others who wanna go :mjlol: at it, and it hasn't even come out yet :wtf:

Fanless laptop in a tablet form, big screen. And all you guys can do is hate?
Tell me haters, when prices do come down, competition/etc
Well, lets say you have a tablet right now
Wouldn't this shyt all over what you rockin?

Maybe it'll be expensive, but I know Microsoft knows they can't price it too high since there other stuff is priced up there
I just don't get the hatred for innovation? Its making you guys appear real salty/retarded

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So let me get this straight, the Thread Starter made this thread to shyt ON IT
And now he has a few others who wanna go :mjlol: at it, and it hasn't even come out yet :wtf:

Fanless laptop in a tablet form, big screen. And all you guys can do is hate?
Tell me haters, when prices do come down, competition/etc
Well, lets say you have a tablet right now
Wouldn't this shyt all over what you rockin?

Maybe it'll be expensive, but I know Microsoft knows they can't price it too high since there other stuff is priced up there
I just don't get the hatred for innovation? Its making you guys appear real salty/retarded
:umad:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I don't like Ignorance which is what you guys are doing here.
There is a difference between plain ignorance/stupidity and fukkery/stanning
This thread was created to derail the topic before anyone even talks about it
Look at this below...
So what is this really for? Just to get him to enter to defend a product from lames who never had interest in the first place :wtf:

And you don't find anything wrong with that? This "fine" community, the arcadim
Its for electronics, games, movies/etc. But all you are accomplishing is limiting the discussion on this topic
And why? Because its Microsoft? How fukkin immature can you be :laff:

Whats your excuse, cuz Courtdog made a thread talking truth about how Uncharted won't land til 2016?
GTFOH :camby:

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
^ He has a point. At least keep the Sony vs Microsoft shyt limited to the consoles.

But Microsoft fanboys do this shyt too. Always bringing up Sony's balance sheets in other departments and ish. shyt is irrelevant both ways. Stick to PS4 vs XBOX

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I don't like Ignorance which is what you guys are doing here.
There is a difference between plain ignorance/stupidity and fukkery/stanning
This thread was created to derail the topic before anyone even talks about it
Look at this below...

So what is this really for? Just to get him to enter to defend a product from lames who never had interest in the first place :wtf:

And you don't find anything wrong with that? This "fine" community, the arcadim
Its for electronics, games, movies/etc. But all you are accomplishing is limiting the discussion on this topic
And why? Because its Microsoft? How fukkin immature can you be :laff:

Whats your excuse, cuz Courtdog made a thread talking truth about how Uncharted won't land til 2016?
GTFOH :camby:

Don't worry. I've since started ignoring that fools posts. Back when i used to assume this forum was filled with educated posters i would post the M$ stories. Midwest decided he wanted to be the first person to post microsoft articles where he would instead ridicule the products and his fellow stanleys entertained him and his threads. Meanwhile, no actual info is presented and the board becomes dumber because of it. It seems these "misinformation" threads are popular here, so i just let him cook. The fakkot will still @ me though, just so he can get his pathetic threads to do numbers. I've decided the best thing is to let nikkas stew in their own stupidity. Makes my life a lot less stressful.

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
^ He has a point. At least keep the Sony vs Microsoft shyt limited to the consoles.

But Microsoft fanboys do this shyt too. Always bringing up Sony's balance sheets in other departments and ish. shyt is irrelevant both ways. Stick to PS4 vs XBOX

negged-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-2060.gif

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In before @Hiphoplives4eva says this is the greatest tablet ever and he's a beta tester.

I think the price will be 1300-1500 depending on the storage space.