so who do you think wins

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really?...... :what:

Michael Coreleone and it's not even close. Michael Corleone EASILY. He knew how to keep control of shyt. A real strategist.

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Um...Michael Corleone was a criminal mastermind with a VAST criminal enterprise with dozens of highly efficient killers on the payroll. Walt is one dude that got lucky a whole bunch of times.

Michael makes one phone and Walt is buried somewhere in the New Mexico desert in his not-so-tidy whities.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
These threads (and the comic book equivalent "could Superman beat Goku?", etc.) never make much sense because there's never any context to the question.

Does Michael Corleone need Walter White in any way? Is it a Gus type situation? How would the two meet? What is the nature of the beef?

If it's just "Michael Corleone wakes up one morning and decides to kill Walter White"....then yes obviously Walt is dead. If there's any reason for Walt to be able to weasel his way into that operation, or he's needed as a chemist....or hell, I don't know because I don't know the context....basically if there's any leverage Walt could have, to extend his life long enough to plot on Michael Corleone, then the answer isn't as clear.

Fred.

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
walter got out of crazier situations than the mafia could have put him through

he woulda cooked up some spaghetti and meat balls and topped that shyt off with his world famous blue mozzarella :shaq:

had them like :eat: :merchant: :damn: :dead: :rip:

breaking-bad-i-won.gif

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
How can Walter white get to Michael Corleone who i fortified behind a fortress with killers ready to take it to the mattresses at any time. Walter whites family, partner and then he, would all be killed.

You really have no idea how much power Michael had :mjlol:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Bruh Micheal would convince one of his highly trained killers to walk to up to Walt in front of police or whoever is out there and put a bullet in dude head, like he did Roth and killer would be prepared to die or kill himself