Miami will get blown out in Game 7

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It just feels like it'll be that sort of game. Everyone thinks Miami will win or it'll be close game but this doesn't feel like that type of series. With Wade snipin at LeBron. The team not showing any fire the last couple of games. Indiana brimming with confidence. I don't know why but I think Indy wins by 10+.

It'll be close in the first like tonight. Then in the second half, Indiana slowly pulls away going up by 10. LeBron will try to bring them back but his teammates will fail at the end.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
If Miami wins, I will refrain from making a gawd thread for 1 week

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
I hope so, it'll take Wade to keep them alive. I think Bron is mentally tired of playing by himself. Defense is kind of lax on Wade and throwing everything at Bron. Wade has to win it for them. And role players of course.

Then Birdman is back for gm 7, can't discredit the energy he brings. I expect Psycho T to get a lot more minutes just to agitate the dope fiend. While I hope it's a blowout, my better sense tells me it will be a tight one. Heat dont want to lose. That offseason is gonna be long and sad because the media will rip them all the way up until next years playoffs. Bron will also get a third loss in the finals...

I'm just saying you can't discredit how scared Miami will be of losing. Hopefully they overcompensate and force the game and get washed tho.

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants