Message for Coli mods/admin etc Poll inside

Black History/ Current Affairs section on the Coli

• Total voters

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is definitely not an attack on the Coli mods/admin cos you all do a great job. I be seeing them daps too :salute:

Great thread....I think we should make a similar one but instead of Assata Shakur....I could learn a bit more on her than the usual

Btw I think we should try and see if we can have a complete forum dedicated to Black History and current events related to our community....Higher Learning may not be enough...

We can't just do this for Black History month....we have to make this a long term thing on this site

We need to start viewing ourselves as a Nation

On a forum dedicated to Palestinian Culture, you damn right they'd make a section strictly concerning their peoples, community and survival of their ethnic group.

We should be doing the same, too busy tryna make "non blacks" feel comfortable. While we're the ones under attack and have been for as long as history cares to remember

Lets make it happen!

P_36560299_1811121.JPG

Disclaimer: This is not a race thread, for the simple fact I love my people so much that any other race is irrelevant to me. I care not what they think or say, the concerns for the welfare of our community/ peoples/ mindstate does not need the approval of any other race!

@2Quik4UHoes @cole phelps @Matt504 @Grams @Fatboi1 @Inglewood @BonitaChelz @Kritic @lordAldon

Last edited:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not to pat my own back but....hope I get credit for starting this idea if it is successful....I can become a Coli legend :blessed:

Thanks by the way for starting this thread....When you think about it in all actuality....isn't it kind of offensive that there is a "Race Track" sub forum? It is the equivalent of White mods on other websites starting a "Race Card" forum...

I have faith the mods on here will strongly consider a forum like what we describe...it would make everyone happy...and we can choose our own moderators for the forum...

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
If there are going to be mods who actually moderate the sub-forum it could be a value add

Basically.

Though I'ma be honest, I'm kinda tempted to say it can work just as well in a sticky thread. If we have something like this it'd have to be an HL sub-forum or something. :patrice:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Black folks are so caught up in white liberalism, we'd rather sit around a campfire singing kumbaya.

I hope the mods consider it though.

What will make or break it will be the modding....I'd expect c00ns/cacs to actually get their post deleted regularly. White sites ban black posters for the smallest of issues. Hell, st0rmfr0nt doesn't even allow you to post before approved. But around here, you'll have topic after topic being derailed by fakes and trolls.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Basically.

Though I'ma be honest, I'm kinda tempted to say it can work just as well in a sticky thread. If we have something like this it'd have to be an HL sub-forum or something. :patrice:

I don't like the sub forum idea because its gonna be a The Lounge or Race Track situation....

We need to make a strong statement and make a comprehensive effort to have an entirely new forum....

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Basically.

The only problem I can foresee is its easy for information to get lost in a thread if there's already a discussion going on and you try to introduce something new. I say roll out a sub-forum of HL for 2 weeks and see what kind of traffic can be generated then go from there

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Black folks are so caught up in white liberalism, we'd rather sit around a campfire singing kumbaya.

I hope the mods consider it though.

What will make or break it will be the modding....I'd expect c00ns/cacs to actually get their post deleted regularly. White sites ban black posters for the smallest of issues. Hell, st0rmfr0nt doesn't even allow you to post before approved. But around here, you'll have topic after topic being derailed by fakes and trolls.
:banderas: shots fired!

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
The only problem I can foresee is its easy for information to get lost in a thread if there's already a discussion going on and you try to introduce something new. I say roll out a sub-forum of HL for 2 weeks and see what kind of traffic can be generated then go from there

You have a point. But then you gotta wonder. How much traffic can be brought into that section, what will be the main topics. different things like that. I know Assata Shakur got a forum dedicated to her so maybe that can be a sample for what the sub-forum could be like. If this is gonna be done then it'd be best to know what will be the subjects of daily discussion.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
You have a point. But then you gotta wonder. How much traffic can be brought into that section, what will be the main topics. different things like that. I know Assata Shakur got a forum dedicated to her so maybe that can be a sample for what the sub-forum could be like. If this is gonna be done then it'd be best to know what will be the subjects of daily discussion.

I imagine there's going to be threads based on people in history. Then you gotta figure if there's enough traffic we can get a book/movie/documentary thread going up for discussion, tips on travel, general ideas that people want to discuss, offline projects they're apart of, etc. As a stand alone forum it may not generate as much traffic as the main forums but some of the subs shouldnt even exist. I challenge anyone to go to the race track and tell me every thread there shouldnt be deleted