Accord.jpg

or this
2781510040_large.jpg

i'll take that over

1985_dodge_charger-pic-41755.jpeg

or
Beat_up_car.jpg

anyday

but you know what, i'll take that crap above over a grown man driving a beat up sunfire.

why are you as a man driving a sunfire? or one of those girly looking grand ams?

crappy cars are not acceptable for any grown man unless you're a middle aged white male.

:to:

can any man justify a man driving these unacceptable cars? help me understand

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
why?
:sadbron:

seriously, why?

im not even talking like this

Accord.jpg

or this
2781510040_large.jpg

i'll take that over

1985_dodge_charger-pic-41755.jpeg

or
Beat_up_car.jpg

anyday

but you know what, i'll take that crap above over a grown man driving a beat up sunfire.

why are you as a man driving a sunfire? or one of those girly looking grand ams?

crappy cars are not acceptable for any grown man unless you're a middle aged white male.

:to:

can any man justify a man driving these unacceptable cars? help me understand

i know some

1. car paid off
2. cant judge by a car cuz several dentist i know drive shyt like that and have a big ass house and could care less what they drive as long as it gets them from point A to point B
3. save save save

4 dentist i knew drove cars like that and stated those reasons i aint even mad. was like while them other guys driving nice cars or ok cars my car is paid off easy to maintain gets me to where i need to be but my house is so much better and i save so much more

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
i know some

1. car paid off
2. cant judge by a car cuz several dentist i know drive shyt like that and have a big ass house and could care less what they drive as long as it gets them from point A to point B
3. save save save

4 dentist i knew drove cars like that and stated those reasons i aint even mad. was like while them other guys driving nice cars or ok cars my car is paid off easy to maintain gets me to where i need to be but my house is so much better and i save so much more

what if hypothetical man's only furniture in the house is a mattress, folding chairs and a big ass tv. on top of them driving a shytty car. safe to say they're a bum?
what is hypothetical man loves sneakers but lifestyle is as stated above,... bum? i need to wrap my mind around this

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
i have a 04 accord

shyt drives fine and nothing is wrong with it

I also have stacks in the bank

most of the people on the coli, have a nice car with less then a k in the bank

:mjlol:

when that rainy day comes, the bank is repossing that shyt and you gonna be driving to work a in 92 prelude :mjlol:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
what if hypothetical man's only furniture in the house is a mattress, folding chairs and a big ass tv. on top of them driving a shytty car. safe to say they're a bum?
what is hypothetical man loves sneakers but lifestyle is as stated above,... bum? i need to wrap my mind around this

thats too much hypothetical tho :damn:

if he chooses to be a bum with money its his choice who am i to judge
if he chooses to be cheap and not wanna have stuff its his choice who am i to judge
just comes down to whatever that person chooses to do is their own choice and if other people dont like it they :camby: cuz it shouldn't matter what other people think
but if it matters to that person then that person needs to go look in the mirror and fix that issue or grow some thick skin