Men of the coli who are 30+ & established,would you date (to marry) a woman who is 30+ & ...?

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
Would you date a woman who is 30+ and works as a retail associate?

What about fast food, and those other little dead end jobs?

*She has no degree
*She lives with her parents

I know that majority of women would say no unless they are in the same position.

Came back to add, state your age, if you have a degree, and if you have a career.

& No, I'm not talking about fcking, I'm talking about dating, looking for a wife and mother of your children.

IF YOU ARE NOT AN ESTABLISHED 30+, WITH A DEGREE & A CAREER, THEN DO NOT ANSWER THE QUESTION. THANKS :queen:

This thread was inspired by a thread from another site. lsa

Last edited:

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
i would not give a shyt what job she has... only women care about shyt like this

Did you finish reading? She has no career, no degree, and lives with her parents.

You don't mind making much more money than her, marrying her, then getting a divorce. She gets half of your money and alimony because she doesn't have a career and will probably never have one. That's ok with you?

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
So you all are telling me that you want to have your sht together before you get married, but the woman you married doesn't have to have hers together? You're 30+, college educated, and living comfortably and she can be broke, not college educated, working at mcdonalds, and living with her parents? You would want someone like that as your wife? Why?

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
:manny:

Not everyone on here over 30 have a degree :francis:

Nor a career, and I think that's why they are answering like that, but I asked this question specifically to 30+ year old men who have a degree and a career.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Did you finish reading? She has no career, no degree, and lives with her parents.

You don't mind making much more money than her, marrying her, then getting a divorce. She gets half of your money and alimony because she doesn't have a career and will probably never have one. That's ok with you?
you said dating.... not marriage , divorce, half of money :deadmanny:
Idk.. im not over 30, i dont have a career, either way i would date a woman like that. But marry her, who knows . You need to be with a person for like 3-5 years before you can think about getting married. As long as she has no kids, i would give it a shot