MEDIA tried to HIDE all of the BLACK FRIDAY PROTESTS that caused a $1 BILLION+ loss of business

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is one of the few times I can endorse a protest.

I was reading everywhere that black friday lost money but the main stream media outlets that I was reading the articles from were saying that it was due to online shopping offering the same sales...part of me was thinking "Damn this is a crazy coincidence because black people have be talking about boycotting black Friday this year" :patrice:

Anyway I find out on the internet that there were actually PROTESTS blocking people from accessing stores. :blessed: The news articles was just the media's way of spinning it so that people don't know how effective the protests were. :aicmon:

I just want to share this here in case anybody else didn't catch the Black Friday protests. This energy needs to keep going throughout the year. Every protest needs to be in front of a politicians/police mans house or in front of a shopping center.

Chicago

San Diego

(peep how they make sure to include A LOT of non-melanated protesters :sas2:)

NYC

Portland

There were probably more protest but these are just a few.

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here's something else that's barely been reported

Black Friday breaks record with 185K gun background checks

Black people need to be out there buying guns too.

Black Friday breaks record with 185K gun background checks
Nick Penzenstadler, USA TODAY 9:53 a.m. EST December 2, 2015

More Americans had their backgrounds checked purchasing guns on Black Friday than any day on record, according to data released by the FBI this week. The National Instant Criminal Background Check System processed 185,345 requests on Nov. 27. USA TODAY

635802536433974480-AP-Semi-Automatic-Rifles-Q-and-A.jpg

(Photo: Damian Dovarganes, AP)

21366 CONNECTTWEET 50 LINKEDIN 711 COMMENTEMAILMORE
More Americans had their backgrounds checked purchasing guns on Black Friday than any day on record, according to data released by the FBI this week.

The National Instant Criminal Background Check System processed 185,345 requests on Nov. 27, one of the largest retail sales days in the country.

"This was an approximate 5% increase over the 175,754 received on Black Friday 2014," wrote Stephen Fischer, the FBI's chief of multimedia productions. "The previous high for receipts were the 177,170 received on 12/21/2012."

Previous spikes for background checks, conducted before a gun buyer can obtain a firearm, occurred after prominent mass shootings, like in December 2012 in the wake of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting.

USA TODAY

Gun shows halted at Nashville fairgrounds

Other Black Friday shopping days in 2014, 2013 and 2012 occupied the FBI's "top 10" list of the most background checks processed in a 24-hour period.

Since 1998, FBI data shows that the bureau has processed requests for more than 220 million firearm purchases.

USA TODAY

Suspect in Planned Parenthood shooting makes court appearance

Licensed sellers deny sales to failed background checks based on a variety of factors including criminal backgrounds, domestic violence convictions or restraining orders.

Friday's purchases came the same day as the mass shooting incident in Colorado Springs that killed three people and injured nine others.

On Saturday, President Obama called for tighter controls of "weapons of war" in the wake of the Planned Parenthood shooting.

USA TODAY

Obama calls for greater gun control after Colorado shooting

"This is not normal," Obama said. "We can't let it become normal. If we truly care about this — if we're going to offer up our thoughts and prayers again, for God knows how many times, with a truly clean conscience — then we have to do something about the easy accessibility of weapons of war on our streets to people who have no business wielding them. Period. Enough is enough."

Follow Nick Penzenstadler on Twitter: @npenzenstadler

qhd4UvE.jpg

21366 CONNECTTWEET 50 LINKEDIN 711 COMMENTEMAILMORE

pon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Economic protest are the only protests that makes sense.... It shouldnt be a protest though, it should be embedded in our culture...

Jewish, Asian , Indian men are not being murdered in the streets, and we already know what would happen if that were so..

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
I'm pretty sure the billion dollar loss was in store and more people bought online this year which would skew the numbers.