Means, Motives and Opportunity of those behind the murder of Tupac Amaru Shakur, Christopher Wallace

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
Yesterday Russell Poole died suddenly while at the LA County Sheriff's Department discussing reopening of the Tupac and Biggie cases that he followed so closely. He left behind instructions that if anything were to happen to him at the meeting that his new book, "Chaos Merchants" be release to the public.

los angeles, ca, August 20, 2015 (Newswire) -It is with great sadness that we announce that Russell Poole died suddenly while at the Los Angeles County Sheriff's department to discuss the murders of Tupac Shakur and Biggie Smalls and the various attempted murders of Suge Knight. He was the original lead investigator on the cases while working for the LAPD as a Detective during his distinguished 19 year career with the department.

"I have always believed that every homicide should be investigated regardless of color, creed, or any other factor in a person's background. All life is sacred and any person who takes a human life should be brought to justice and all resources should be brought to bear in this endeavor." Russell Poole
MICHAEL DOUGLAS CARLIN, AUTHOR - TUPAC:187 AND CHAOS MERCHANTS ALONG WITH RUSSELL POOLE

Russell was working on his new book, "Chaos Merchants" and while it is still in a draft format he wanted the book to be released to the public if something happened to him.

Russell is an American Hero who blew the whistle on the corruption inside the LAPD at the time of the Rampart Scandal. He stood for truth and justice and vowed to pursue the killers of Tupac Shakur and Biggie Smalls always wanting to follow only the truth wherever it leads.

He knew the danger he was in by pursuing these cases as nobody wants to face life in prison which the killers will surely face if they are ever brought to justice. Russell always held out hope that law enforcement would reopen the cases as the new information was bubbling to the surface. We are hopeful that the new information in his book will lead to the successful prosecution of the killers who are guilty of premeditated murder as both of these murders required planning.
Source: (OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE) Russell Poole Releases "Chaos Merchants" Posthumously
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE COPY OF CHAOS MERCHANTS

======================================================
This video is narrated and presented with permission from Pacologist in conjunction with the copyright holder.

PACOLOGIST PRESENTS
– The Anticipated report from Michael Douglas Carlin & Former LAPD Detective Russell Poole (R.I.P.)
Means, Motives and Opportunity of those behind the murder of Tupac Amaru Shakur, Christopher Latore Wallace and the attempted Murder of Marion Hugh Knight, Jr. Presented by Michael Douglas Carlin & Former LAPD Detective Russell Poole

Narrated by Jonathan Lippe 10-part Videos series
CHAOS MERCHANTS

Chaos Merchants (Part 1 of 10)

Chaos Merchants (Part 2 of 10)

Chaos Merchants (Part 3 of 10)

Chaos Merchants (Part 4 of 10)

Chaos Merchants (Part 5 of 10)

Chaos Merchants (Part 6 of 10)

Chaos Merchants (Part 7 of 10)

Chaos Merchants (Part 8 of 10)

Chaos Merchants (Part 9 of 10)

Chaos Merchants (Part 10 of 10)

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
" Russell Poole died suddenly while at the Los Angeles County Sheriff's department to discuss the murders of Tupac Shakur and Biggie"

:dwillhuh: :ohhh:
this dude just shows up to discuss his major breakthrough. He just gets done sharing his new findings that break the case wide open, the detectives convene with each other and the tone changes. Another mysterious figure enters the room . . "You just couldn't leave it alone could you" :smugfavre:

Young/Nacho\Drawz

Daps
I'm on part six now.............
giphy.gif

lol the real sewing of chaos is repeating these absurd conspiracy theories.....
Theories or not the information presented in this is ill. I've never heard alot of this before. Stuff like Suge having a set of cops working for DR with $300,000 start up money, the conformation that Wolf was indeed Diddy's cousin, Wolf not being Jake's shooter, the real shooters leaving with Diddy's people, Reggie Wright on MGM Grand surveillance shaking Orlando Anderson's hand and walking with him, Sheriffs caught on surveillance letting in Suge's shooters and taking them to the airport, Suge firing David Kenner and the court system acting like it never happened, the lawyer clique that David Kenner is/was apart of (reminiscent of 'The Wise Men' in Training Day. From Training Day's Wiki page: "Fuqua also saw Hawke's character as generally honorable but so driven by ambition that he was willing to compromise his principles, particularly when following the charming and persuasive example of Washington's character. He has said that he fought with studio executives who wanted to cut the Three Wise Men scene, thinking it slowed the film. He insisted that the Wise Men scene was pivotal in establishing that at least some of Alonzo's illegal actions were sanctioned by his superiors who regarded unethical behavior as a necessary evil."), Reggie Wright Jr.'s reputation as a police officer. The list goes on and on and on.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Yeah, I know most of that information, and what I don't know I am not sure is confirmed by these videos, but either way, yes that is interesting, and I didn't watch the videos....I apologize for insult, only directed at the conspiracy theories, and not yourself, personally.

Young/Nacho\Drawz

Daps
Greg Kading >>>>> Russell Poole
Murder Rap >>>>>> all this garbage
Murder Rap is a joke, cut it out. At least this provides its sources every step of the way. Not like the Murder Rap director who flat out told me that he couldn't provide the sources. Too much of the verifiable info presented in this can't be explained away simply by bringing up Keefe D's sworn statements. There is obviously way more to this story than what we have been told.

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Murder Rap is a joke, cut it out. At least this provides its sources every step of the way. Not like the Murder Rap director who flat out told me that he couldn't provide the sources. Too much of the verifiable info presented in this can't be explained away simply by bringing up Keefe D's sworn statements. There is obviously way more to this story than what we have been told.
Murder rap did provide sources for everything presented in the film..the book even more so..eye witness testimony,phone transcripts,etc and he even disproved the crooked cop angle from Poole..

Dixon Cider

Doing numbers and breaking stan hearts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
But if we know the killers and the potential of the players in this sick macabre does the details even matter anymore?