me and mi ahki beat our case Scot Free/Clean today..AAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY (free dappage&reppage)

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
just go back from seeing (G)host In The /S/Hell,Beach,Hookah Lounge,Bar,and late night pizza haunt..errrrrrrrrrrrrrrray

i'll break the sym-bull-ism(Taurus season..ayyyyyyyyyyyy)of the movie down later today,multi tasking baybee

thoust grime goddd twas dancing to Mac Dre,Migos,,Future,Shakira,Egyptian music,Too Shawt,etc ad nauseam..rapping to with the gold Cuban Link with amethyst accompinant/pendant..hipppy gooon shiiit,ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Percocet,Molly,Percocet...Aset Aset Aset,errrrrrrrrrrrrray

ay ya'll what's that joint opens with,"she's a piiisces,and i'm a Tauuurus..?"

purple raindrop,UFO droptop,smokin on Afghan Grandaddy in hookah lounge sweat lodge..fukk a thot thot,i'm only fukkin queens with original thought thought,cookin up that scorch Gibraltar rock rock...:dame::eat::ninja2:

in'shallah,in all hum-bull-ness/taqwa,for whoever prayed/had a nice passing thought on the original thread of me getting subpeona'ed/gave me the wink and pistol hand gesture,right on...:rambo::thumbsup:

may the favors be paid forward to my Cawwwli famn...:mj:

RIP Prince,eye subconsiously rocked thine purple polo shyt/purple Crooks&Castles(to court nonetheless:bustback:fitted/purple LRG jeans/purple Jawwwdins...Heru Royalty Season(Seizin)

-Moloch Major MeroVingian

Teflon

(blame any haughtiness/perceived ego/bullshyt on Taurus season and me and my ahki not expecting to get off this clean..and i'm just a project kid tryin to avoid the chattel/Soros prattle..

:gurl:

bout to spark a stoog..

brand new Feenix G,no opyeeits for a few weeks,here's to health in Spring...

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
Mr. Mi Ahki?

:ohhh:

whu4pxb.gif

SemiEnlightenedBum

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
..now in the midst of my battle
All hope was gone
Downtown in a rushed crowd
And felt all alone
And every now and then
I felt like I would lose my mind
I've been racin' for years
And still no finish line, oh..

But then I climbed the hills
And saw the mountains (Mountains)
I hollered help 'cause I was lost
Then I felt the strong wind
And then a small voice sayin..

The storm is over
(The storm is over now)
And I can see the sunshine
(Somewhere beyond the clouds)
I can feel Heaven, yeah
(Heaven is over me)

:

ay,why am eye just finding out there were blackouts in frisco today..and there twas a computer that clonked on the D/A/johnny law during the trial..and the judge told the DA/johnny law told them there twas no way he twas going through my 500 page medical report by hand:ohhh::russ::mjgrin::hubie::ohlawd::myman::blessed:

i'm so serious/Sirius my people's..

i'm gonna meditate/pray for all ya'll..i want every one of ya'll to beat this system to death..in a peaceful,yet focused way..

bytch,I'm Tesla...#13Sacrifice

SemiEnlightenedBum

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
glad to hear it fam! :salute:

gotta keep the flesh liberated as well as the mind, fukk a cage :myman:

good drop on the song too although i dig the Tame Impala version more

slowdownontherepsbruh!

You're A Perennial Positive Rep On Sight Ahk,Fam For Life plweighboi :birdman::huhldup::russ:

Psyche,No Soros Cuck fakkitry bullshyt,Madlib catharsis for life king Nigmund:myman::salute::blessed: