Marvel dates five unannounced movies thru 2019

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
:feedme:Black Panther

Marvel Studios Dates Five Untitled Movies Through 2019

Let the guessing game begin: Disney has planted the flag on release dates for five untitled Marvelmovies staring with July 27, 2017 and running through May 3, 2019.

The other dates are Nov. 3, 2017, July 6, 2018 and Nov. 2, 2018.

The studio made the announcement Friday afternoon, as part of an early move to lock down prime summer and fall berths for Marvel’s movies.

Marvel is likely to announce several of the new titles as part of the next wave of films that make up its cinematic universe at next week’s San Diego Comic-Con. It presents on July 26.

Guardians of the Galaxy,” which bows Aug. 1, is Marvel’s tenth film since it started financing and producing its own films beginning with “Iron Man” and “The Incredible Hulk” in 2008. Should that film succeed at the box office, sequels and spinoffs are likely and could land the property one of the new slots.

Marvel already had a third “Captain America” scheduled for May 6, 2016, pitting it against Warner Bros.’ “Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice.”

Another possible franchise starter, “Doctor Strange,” is also dated for July 8, 2016.

In addition to the two new dates in 2017, Marvel already had a film set for release on May 5, giving it three films that year.

For 2015, Marvel has “The Avengers: Age of Ultron,” on May 1, followed by “Ant-Man” on July 17.

Marvel has previously announced plans for a third “Avengers,” as well as another “Thor,” while it’s developing standalone films around Black Widow and Black Panther.

The full Marvel release schedule so far:

2015:May 1: The Avengers: Age of Ultron
July 17: Ant-Man

2016:May 6: Captain America 3
July 8: Doctor Strange

2017:May 5: Untitled
July 27: Untitled
Nov. 3: Untitled

2018:July 6: Untitled
Nov. 2: Untitled

2019:May 3: Untitled

http://variety.com/2014/film/news/marvel-studios-dates-five-untitled-movies-through-2019-1201264988/

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Can't knock their hustle.

I do wonder how long they can keep going at the rate of success they've had.

GOTG and ant-man are going to be very telling on how much money make they can make on those.

Also wouldn't be shocked if they do in fact make another Hulk movie, Ruffalo haa been by far the most well suited for the role.

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
Thor 3, Inhumans, Black Panther, Avengers 3, Guardians 2

there are actually 2 other dates that they had booked last year so its 7 'unannounced' projects

one is Dr. Strange as they've announced a director already

i think the other one will be Black Widow or Captain Marvel if for no other reason to send a big middle finger to DC/WB for not being able to get a Wonder Woman flick off the ground yet.

the age of miracles for sure

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there are actually 2 other dates that they had booked last year so its 7 'unannounced' projects

one is Dr. Strange as they've announced a director already

i think the other one will be Black Widow or Captain Marvel if for no other reason to send a big middle finger to DC/WB for not being able to get a Wonder Woman flick off the ground yet.

the age of miracles for sure
I hope they do make a movie for her. I don't know why, but I love me some Carol Danvers. I'd be hype as fukk for that movie.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Do we have new info on the Black Panther movie or are they referring to the interview with Kevin Feige from 8 months ago talking about :patrice:"uh....yeah....Black Panther? um....yeah, yeah, that's in the works...."

Fred.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Can't knock their hustle.

I do wonder how long they can keep going at the rate of success they've had.

GOTG and ant-man are going to be very telling on how much money make they can make on those.

Also wouldn't be shocked if they do in fact make another Hulk movie, Ruffalo haa been by far the most well suited for the role.
I'd be cool with another Hulk. Not the biggest Hulk fan when compared to other superheroes but him in the Avengers was awesome.

Could their be another Iron Man in the works? I heard that RDJ wants to someday step away from the character, and ican't see anyoneelse playing him now.