@Marvel... Broke Wave and myself would like some answers to posts you've been ducking.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Marvel You've been caught making ridiculous statements as of late, just like your smart-dumb crony LionofJudah,

For example.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/if-u...-done-yous-a-dweeb.217118/page-4#post-8577027

Its an Edomite trait to like bloody food. Their forefather Esau ate red pottage, which is why he was later called Edom meaning red. The reason why black people don't do that is because we are sons of Jacob and we are not to eat meat with the blood like Esau. That is nasty.

^You said all this nonsense, and @Broke Wave emphatically hit you with that uppercut.

There is no blood in rare steak... that is not blood :snoop:

Myoglobin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How did you post some pseudo religious ish fam based on something that is literally NOT TRUE :dead:

Dude has asked you several times to address his post, which you've conveniently ignored.

You've also been ducking my posts which shut down the half witted "Hebrew-Israelite" "Esau" nonsense you've been parroting.

There is no repentance for Esau. Anybody who continues to be a part of that church is destined for damnation.

Hebrews 12
16 Lest there be any fornicator, or profane person, as Esau, who for one morsel of meat sold his birthright.
17 For ye know how that afterward, when he would have inherited the blessing, he was rejected: for he found no place of repentance, though he sought it carefully with tears.

Looks like someone decided to take up LOJ's "Hebrew-Israelite" mantle after he got banned. :mjlol:

Too bad Hebrews 12:16 (or Genesis 25:29-34) isn't talking about meat

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-official-debunking-hebrew-israelites-thread.197545/#post-7678588

and Esau wasn't white.

From Josephus himself, a 1st century Jew historian.

http://www.ccel.org/j/josephus/works/ant-1.htm
6. Accordingly, Esau went out a hunting. But Rebeka (33) thinking it proper to have the supplication made for obtaining the favor of God to Jacob, and that without the consent of Isaac, bid him kill kids of the goats, and prepare a supper. So Jacob obeyed his mother, according to all her instructions. Now when the supper was got ready, he took a goat's skin, and put it about his arm, that by reason of its hairy roughness, he might by his father be believed to be Esau; for they being twins, and in all things else alike, differed only in this thing.
Genesis 25:24

So when her days were fulfilled for her to give birth, indeed there were twins in her womb

0abbnh.gif

We'd like you to man up and address both posts. And until you do, I'll be periodically bumping this thread and tagging you in it to make sure you do.

I'll also make sure to drop the link off anytime I catch you making more dumb/illogical posts.

Last edited:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
I'm going to add that dude to my ignore list pretty soon.

Look at this stupid shyt he said in this thread in response to this
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/levines-46-in-vert.220095/
Where the hell is it coming from? I don't remember the half breeds being able to jump like this back in the day.

It comes from the black dad who happens to be a former NFL player. The seed comes from man. It is very rare for this type of athleticism to be displayed on a kid from white male and black female parents. I knew kids that were like that and they had all the traits of cac athleticism. Don't let cac science full you on the power of the seed of the so-called black man. Jacob is our forefather and he was so strong he could wrestle with an Angel. That bloodline is no joke. Best bloodline on the plant and thats according to the Bible :jawalrus:

All it is all those black dudes in the mid 80s and 90s that were poppin beckeys kids have grown. Think about in the 90s when we these little kids that were "mixed", we didn't know what they were going to be because they were still young. You have to remember that before the 80s, it was rare to see a "mulatto" kid from a black male/white female. You have hatin black women back in the day that would get purposely knocked up by Esau to have light skinned children. Think back to the Octoroon Balls in Louisiana. That is why a lot of creoles are not good athletes because they have an Edomite lineage. You can't get that type of athleticism from the seed of Esau.

OK, where is the the "mixed" dude who comes from a white dad/black mom at with blackleticism? Stop acting like there are Edomites walking about with 41" inch verts everywhere. There are Jakes at the local rec center that did not play college or pro ball with 41" inch verts.
:wtf:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm going to add that dude to my ignore list pretty soon.

Look at this stupid shyt he said in this thread in response to this
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/levines-46-in-vert.220095/

:wtf:

Check this one out

How did they become "Africans" if they are not the descendants of Scipio Africanus?

:lupe:

Why do Bible scholars now admit that all dark skinned people are not children of Ham?

Zondervan’s Compact Bible Dictionary:

Ham – The youngest son of Noah, born probably about 96 years before the Flood; and one of eight persons to live through the Flood. He became the progenitor of the dark races; not the Negroes, but the Egyptians, Ethiopians, Libyans and Canaanites.

Could it be that many of the so-called Negroes of West African descent are from Shem and are actually from the lost tribes of Israel?

Did you know that Hausas are descendants of Ham and can't compete at high level with West Africans in combat, sprinting and sports requiring explosives movements?

This was my reponse to him.

Lemme expose this c00n's ignorance to those who are unaware of the stuff he's parroting.

Czar said:
What he fails to realize is Zondervan's bible dictionary entry on Ham uses the Hamitic Hypothesis, which is a Eurocentric theory.

For those who are unfamiliar with the Hamitic Hypothesis...

Hamitic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In the mid-19th century, the term Hamitic acquired a new meaning as a few European writers claimed to identify a distinct "Hamitic race" that was superior to "Negroid" populations of Sub-Saharan Africa. The theory arose from early anthropological writers, who linked the stories in the Bible of Ham's sons to actual ancient migrations of a supposed Middle-Eastern sub-group of the Caucasian race.

And here's more proof Zondervan uses it.

books.google.com/books?isbn=0310442117
Zondervan's NIV Study Bible (Red Letter Edition)

Noah’s curse cannot be used to justify the enslavement of blacks, since most of Ham’s descendants are known to be Caucasian, as the Canaanites certainly were (as shown by ancient paintings of the Canaanites discovered in Egypt)

What's funny is, here's Zondervan's entry on Shem

SHEM (shĕm, Heb. shēm, Gr. Sēm, name, fame). This second son of Noah and progenitor of the Semitic race was born ninety-eight years before the Flood (Gen.11.10). He lived six hundred years, outliving his descendants for nine generations (except for Eber and Abraham). In the racial prophecy that Noah made after the episode of his drunkenness (Gen.9.25-Gen.9.27), he mentioned “the Lord, the God of Shem.” The three great monotheistic religions—Judaism, Christianity, and Islam—all had Semitic origins. Noah added that Japheth’s descendants would “live in the tents of Shem,” indicating that the Aryan peoples to a large extent have derived their civilization from the Semites. In the “Table of the nations” (Gen.10.1-Gen.10.32)

Notice it doesn't say SHEM: progenitor of the Negroes?

Let's look at the definition of the word Negro

Negro - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
Definition of NEGRO
sometimes offensive
: a member of a race of humankind native to Africa and classified according to physical features (as dark skin pigmentation)
Negro adjective, sometimes offensive
ne·groid adjective or noun often capitalized sometimes offensive
Ne·gro·ness noun, sometimes offensive
See Negro defined for English-language learners »
See Negro defined for kids »
Origin of NEGRO
Spanish or Portuguese, from negro black, from Latin nigr-, niger

But dude is too willfully ignorant to understand any of this.

Moreover Publius Cornelius Scipio adopted the surname Africanus from Africa, not the other way around. (For those who are slow, that means Africa was NOT named after him)

Anyways, next time y'all see Marvel, LionofJudah, or any other "Hebrew-Israelite" talking crazy, don't hesitate to @ me so I can ether them on the spot.

You'd think someone with even a little common sense would go "damn, you're right. I'ma stop promoting that nonsense." :lupe:

Nah, he ignores my comment and posts that same garbage in another thread shortly after (Eurocentic bible entry and all) :mindblown:

This is the same guy who claims he has two Masters, along with a buncha other degrees, while boasting about his expertise in sociology and history, yet was totally oblivious to what the Hamitic Hypothesis even was/still is.:mjlol:

Last edited:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Obama is not a Jake. He is from the Hamitic branch (descendants of Ancient Egyptians, Ancient Kush, East Africa, etc). Everybody in the world knows that Ham dominates long distance running while Jake dominates combat sports and sports that require explosive movements. Those are two different branches of people. You are not going to understand this because you have been made blind to the truth.

You mean the same Ancient Egyptians, Cusites and East Africans you believe to be dark skinned caucasians? :mjlol:

@Marvel