Marvel announces death of deadpool

a murda

I love my wife brehs
Daps
Reppin
Reppin Chi-City Southside
http://comicbook.com/2015/01/09/marvel-announces-the-death-of-deadpool/

Marvel Comics has announced, via Nerdist, that they will be killing Deadpool in April's Deadpool #250, which will be the final issue of his ongoing series.

The issue will be an all-star writing and art jam, with some of the most popular creators from Deadpool’s past contributing to the issue, including writers Gerry Duggan, Brian Posehn, Ben Acker, Ben Blacker, Nick Giovanetti, Paul Scheer, Jason Mantzoukas, and Mike Drucker, and artists like Scott Koblish and Mike Hawthorne.

“In all honesty, the story that you’re going to get in Deadpool #250, is a story that we really have been building to since the first issue of Deadpool NOW,” says Gerry Duggan, who has co-written the series with Brian Posehn since its most recent relaunch. “And it will absolutely feel – it will feel, I hope, readers will think that this is an appropriate end for this Deadpool.”

Marvel’s SVP of Sales & Marketing, David Gabriel, hinted at the Death of Deadpool in September, during an exclusive interview with ComicBook.com.

“Oh and speaking of death, we were just talking about the upcoming death of a character in March in issue #250 of a character with the word Dead in his name,” Gabriel said in the interview. His timing seems to have been slightly off, but close enough.

Deadpool is the second major character known for being particularly hard to kill that Marvel will be shuffling off this mortal coil, following Death of Wolverine in 2014. Of course, nothing lasts forever in comics, and many fans will project a resurrection for both characters before their next respective movies hit the big screen.

Deadpool #250 goes on sale in April.

:mjcry:
@Deadpool1986 :to:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://comicbook.com/2015/01/09/marvel-announces-the-death-of-deadpool/

Marvel Comics has announced, via Nerdist, that they will be killing Deadpool in April's Deadpool #250, which will be the final issue of his ongoing series.

The issue will be an all-star writing and art jam, with some of the most popular creators from Deadpool’s past contributing to the issue, including writers Gerry Duggan, Brian Posehn, Ben Acker, Ben Blacker, Nick Giovanetti, Paul Scheer, Jason Mantzoukas, and Mike Drucker, and artists like Scott Koblish and Mike Hawthorne.

“In all honesty, the story that you’re going to get in Deadpool #250, is a story that we really have been building to since the first issue of Deadpool NOW,” says Gerry Duggan, who has co-written the series with Brian Posehn since its most recent relaunch. “And it will absolutely feel – it will feel, I hope, readers will think that this is an appropriate end for this Deadpool.”

Marvel’s SVP of Sales & Marketing, David Gabriel, hinted at the Death of Deadpool in September, during an exclusive interview with ComicBook.com.

“Oh and speaking of death, we were just talking about the upcoming death of a character in March in issue #250 of a character with the word Dead in his name,” Gabriel said in the interview. His timing seems to have been slightly off, but close enough.

Deadpool is the second major character known for being particularly hard to kill that Marvel will be shuffling off this mortal coil, following Death of Wolverine in 2014. Of course, nothing lasts forever in comics, and many fans will project a resurrection for both characters before their next respective movies hit the big screen.

Deadpool #250 goes on sale in April.

:mjcry:
@Deadpool1986 :to:
My nicca deadpool first Spider-Man than wolverine then pool . Marvel killing overexposed characters I guess

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
I don't keep up with the comics but I always enjoy a good read when I do get my hands on them.

They just killed Wolverine too huh? 2 of my favorites...

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
Why is this a big deal ?..it's comics characters die and then are brought back to life all the time.

Marvel is putting any/all characters on the shelf where they don't have movie rights too. That's why Wolverine had to go, and Fantastic 4 will be ending mid-2015.

Spiderman is still around because he brings in a ton of money through licensing, and because Sony plays ball with them a bit.

but this is a direct shot at Fox believe that

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Marvel is putting any/all characters on the shelf where they don't have movie rights too. That's why Wolverine had to go, and Fantastic 4 will be ending mid-2015.

Spiderman is still around because he brings in a ton of money through licensing, and because Sony plays ball with them a bit.

but this is a direct shot at Fox believe that
Yeah marvel looking kind of funny

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everything in Marvel reboots w/ the whole Secret Wars shyt this summer, so they can kill whoever they want & bring 'em back after that resolves. Just makes the act itself pretty pointless.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
He'll be back before the end of the year.

I remember them "killing" Captain America not too long ago, and we saw how that worked out.