Mark Burnett to make Bible mini-series (Music by Hans Zimmer da gawd)

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
History's 'Bible' Miniseries From Mark Burnett to Debut in March - Hollywood Reporter

History Channel's The Bible from Mark Burnett has finally set a premiere date. The 10-hour, five-part miniseries will launch Sunday, March 3 at 8 p.m.
OUR EDITOR RECOMMENDS

Good Lord! Hollywood Suddenly Hot for the Bible (Analysis)

The Bible to Become History Channel, Mark Burnett Miniseries
The Bible, featuring live-action and CGI, will be narrated by Emmy winner Keith David and will feature a musical score by Oscar winner Hans Zimmer.
THR reported in March 2011 that Burnett -- along with his wife Roma Downey -- and the cable network, on a high following the success of six-hour miniseries Hatfields & McCoys, were teaming on the project.
Downey will play Mother Mary in The Bible, which brings to life the stories in the tome, including Noah's Ark, the Exodus, Daniel in the Lion's Den and the crucifixion/resurrection of Jesus. Others in the cast include Sean Teale, David Rintoul, Amber Rose Revah, Peter Guinness, Greg Hicks and Simon Kunz.
Following its run on television, The Bible will be released on Blu-ray and DVD in April.

They got a Black Samson with locks. :salute: At least they got that right.

xxx-the-bible-on-history-ch-4_3_rx812_c1080x810.jpg

Daps
Hans Zimmer "Da gawd".... The guy posts quite often at another forum. He's a cool guy.

But "da gawd"?

I mean no disrespect to Zimmer, but I feel like his music is just another warning sign of the overall degeneracy of American music and culture. Is his music really that good to people? I don't get it. I never got the appeal of Puffy daddy or Selene deon either. Maybe there is something wrong with me?

And because of "his sound" what has been a great aspect of film (the score) has turned into an overused formula of Zimmer cue rip-offs.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
[ame="http://youtu.be/qkZ5NUAjuE4"]http://youtu.be/qkZ5NUAjuE4[/ame]