Man Y'all...It's Not Lookin Good For This Pac Flick

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
I know several people who are directly involved in the production of this flick, and they all say the same shyt: the production is a disaster, the script keeps getting reedited cause nobody's happy with it, Benny Boom ain't got no control over the talent, too much parlayin on the set and not enough acting....

Bottom line: expect this movie to be pretty BAD. Like, "Boring, Rainy Saturday That You Spend Watching PiranhaGator On SyFy Network" type of bad.

Hate it had to be Pac...but I been sayin for YEARS that they should never make a Pac movie, PERIOD. You'll never do that brotha's story justice, no matter who shoots it or who stars in it.

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
I have had a bad feeling about this since it was announced
Yeah, man....it's not a good look right now, seriously.

It should be expected, even if it was top notch people involved, which it is D level at best. Nobody can recreate the story.
Dawg I've been saying this since the old days of :hamster: .....you CANNOT make an effective Pac movie. It's not possible.

Farrinto

Who's the best MCs? Biggie, Jay-Z, and Nas
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Hate it had to be Pac...but I been sayin for YEARS that they should never make a Pac movie, PERIOD. You'll never do that brotha's story justice, no matter who shoots it or who stars in it.

I'm of the same opinion. There's too much shyt in Pac's life to put in a standard 2 hour film. Plus I've yet to see anyone who can match up to 2Pac character wise, he was just a one of a kind person. It was bound to fail.

Last edited:

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
they can make a great Malcom X movie but not Pac? :patrice:
I don't think so, man. Mostly because:

There's too much shyt in Pac's life to put in a standard 2 hour film. Plus I've yet to see anyone who can match up to 2Pac character wise,, he was just a one of a kind person. It was bound to fail.

...especially as to the bolded. IMO it's just a project that will always be met with ambivalence instead of universal acclaim, no matter who directs it. :manny:

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
I don't think so, man. Mostly because:

...especially as to the bolded. IMO it's just a project that will always be met with ambivalence instead of universal acclaim, no matter who directs it. :manny:

so people like Ghandi, Malcom X, Ray Charles, Ip Man, Muhammad Ali, Larry Flynt, etc have/had lives that were easy to convey in a "simple" 2 hour movie"? but Pac was soooo complex and sooooo unique that he just CAN"T EVER be duplicated in a movie?