Man Walks Free After 17 Years in Prison Following DA Review

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Man Walks Free After 17 Years in Prison Following DA Review - NBC News

A dirty NYC cops cases are being reviewed now because he's fabricated evidence to get his convictions. We know there's many more like him on the police forces globally & targeting young Black youths. How many of you think he'll go to jail for this? Or will we get a slap on the wrist like probation for ruining our peoples lives.

Here's another article where someone else was released because this cop was dirty:

After 18 years in hell, Sundhe Moses finally freed when Brooklyn detective's case comes undone - NY Daily News

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Some highlights from each link:

"New evidence that Scarcella coached a witness to pick a suspect out of a lineup led to the release last year of David Ranta, who served 23 years in prison in the slaying of a Brooklyn rabbi. That decision sparked renewed allegations that Scarcella fabricated confessions, manipulated witnesses and intimidated suspects in other cases, charges he denies."

"Moses was released pursuant to the state Parole Board’s decision on Oct. 31 to grant him parole. It came after his lawyers documented serious flaws in the Brooklyn district attorney’s case and a key witness at trial admitted that cops coached him to lie."

Scarcella is a real dirty cop,” Moses said, ruing the day he copped to the shooting. “He beat me until I signed that confession . . . I am angry. My life is gone
.”